X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Nova desetka.

Comment

• Kakve su reakcije navijaca na odluku Donarume?
        Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Originally posted by bice View Post
          Kakve su reakcije navijaca na odluku Donarume?
          Ne citam, niti me zanimaju komentari.

Milan want Biglia to join them on the China tour before Friday and for this reason want a decision from Lazio by 20:00 tonight.
          Znaci veceras bi trebale karte da se otvore.

Comment

• A kakva je tvoja reakcija ako nije tajna ?

Comment

• Lugano-Milan 0-4

Cutrone, Crociata, Sosa, Gomez

Kasnije ce biti video.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Vincenzo Montella hailed the end of the “long soap opera” around Gianluigi Donnarumma’s contract renewal. “He’s like a son to Milan.”

This afternoon the 18-year-old goalkeeper finally ended weeks of speculation and controversy by agreeing a new contract to June 2021.

It will be signed live in front of fans tomorrow, along with his older brother Antonio, who joins the club too.

“It was a long soap opera, but the important thing was to reach the final result,” Montella told MilanNews.it.

“Gigio is like a son to us, now he will need support so he can be focused and even better. Now he is to all intents and purposes a champion.

“I am happy and think that this is the right choice for him too. Over the last few days the situation had taken this route.”

What will Montella say to the teen when he does begin pre-season training?

“I don’t know. I might ask him why he didn’t take his exams…”

Milan tested several new signings in today’s 4-0 friendly win over Lugano, including Hakan Calhanoglu.

“I think he can play anywhere. With a little more freedom, he can express his talent to an even greater degree. Italian football does require a minimum of discipline. He’s very motivated and made a few sliding tackles today.

“I think he needs to improve physically, but we will find a great player at the end of it. The club has moved well on the market and we must also thank the players who did so well last season.

“So far we’ve worked well, but we’ll only tell how much the team has improved once we get on to the field. I think Napoli have reinforced the most by simply keeping the squad at their disposal intact.”

The Rossoneri aren’t finished yet, as Lucas Biglia is expected to arrive from Lazio next week.

“I know that the club is working well and can still do something more,” confessed Montella.

“When it comes to a centre-forward, we are in sync with the director to find the right profiles. We won’t deny that the new owners have a lot of enthusiasm and many resources. We have important objectives and want to get back into the Champions League, but it’ll be tough, because other sides out there have already come together.”

Comment

• Odlazi, samo odlazi.

Niang is very close to joining Turkish side Fenerbahce on a 4-year deal worth €3.5M/year, according to Premium Sport.

Comment

• Fassone: "It's difficult to take some crucial decisions at the age of 18 and we all have gone through this."

Fassone: "Gigio will stay with us for another four years. He decided to trust the club and its leadership...

Fassone to Gigio Donnarumma: "We are your family, everything will be forgotten."
                        Donnarumma: “I was born and raised at this club and I never had any doubts about staying in my head.

“I’m sorry to the fans, but I repeat that I never had the intention of betraying them.

“I must thank them for all the support they’ve shown me in these two years.”
                        Antonio Donnarumma: "I thank Dr. Fassone and the director [Mirabelli]. I am really happy to be here at the club and with my brother."
                        Mirabelli: "I immediately had the idea of bringing Antonio Donnarumma, there was a technical evaluation of his signing."

Mirabelli: "Gigio had always told us that he wanted to stay. This saga was not easy, maybe in some years it will enter history."

Poslije ove konfrencije mnogo su mi jasnije neke stvari.

Napokon je sve zavrseno.

Idemo dalje!

Comment

• Sve je izgledalo kao zavrsen transfer.

Biglia when asked by reporters whether he will be heading to Lazio's retreat in Auronzo: "I think so." [via @Gazzetta_it]
                          Montella still counts on having Biglia among the Milan squad flying to China on Friday. [GdS]
                          Last edited by Rossonero; 12-07-17, 12:18.

Comment

• Mladi Poljak ide kod Gattusa na zanat.

Milan have officially completed the signing of Polish youngster Przemysław Bargiel from Ruch Chorzów.

It was reported last week that the 17-year-old would join the Rossoneri for €350,000 plus another €150,000 in bonuses.

“Przemysław Bargiel’s transfer to AC Milan has been finalised!” the Polish club confirmed on their official website.

“The Niebieskich youth product was already in Italy last year, as in December he was invited to train with Inter.

“Soon director Massimiliano Mirabelli moved to Milan and he didn’t forget about Przemka, pushing to bring him to Italy.

“Yesterday both clubs came to an agreement, and today the official documents were signed.

“We congratulate you, Przemkowi, and wish you good luck with the Rossoneri!”

Bargiel will play for the Primavera team, as he cannot sign a professional contract until his 18th birthday.

Comment

• Izvini Edgarde, nisam te prepoznao.

Comment

• Bertolacci

Andrea Bertolacci is set for a return to his old club Genoa on loan from Milan, two years after leaving Marassi.

The 26-year-old has struggled with the Rossoneri due to injuries, poor form and tactical considerations.

He made the transfer for €20m in the summer of 2015, as Roma first bought out the remaining half of his contract for €8.5m and then immediately sold him on to Milan.

Bertolacci is now going back to base with a season-long loan in the Grifone jersey, despite links to Fiorentina.

Sky Sport Italia and Sportitalia both claim it is a dry loan, whereas La Gazzetta dello Sport believe Genoa will pay a small sum to ‘borrow’ the player.

Last season, Bertolacci had 18 competitive appearances, scoring one goal with one assist.
                                Biglia

Lucas Biglia is on his way to the Lazio pre-season training camp, but negotiations continue with Milan offering €17m to the €20m request.

The Argentina international had been given a few extra days off to help push through the move, but now the deadline has expired and he must start training.

Biglia is due to arrive at the camp for his medical tests this evening.

Talks continue, as Mediaset Premium and Sky Sport Italia claim the offer on the table is €16m plus €1m in performance-related bonuses.

Lazio have lowered their original asking price to €20m including bonuses, but want €17m as the fixed fee.
                                Silva

Andre Silva won't take part in the Chinese tour, according to Sky.

Comment

Working...
                                X