AC Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bice View Post
    Arsenal prosle sezone bez Kosjelnog rupetina u odbrani, ne bi to bilo pametno.
    Holding je tu i dovedu nekog novog za 40ak miliona i ljepota.

Al ostaje on u Arsenalu.
    sigpic
    "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
    AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Sta je sa Lapadulom, nije pokazao nista prosle sezone nisam upratio oko njega nista

Comment

• Igrao je dosta, ali slabo je sve to bilo. Ako se ne varam zabio je samo 6-7 golova.

Contacts have begun between Milan and Genoa for Lapadula. [@DiMarzio]
        Genoa's offer to sign Lapadula should be around €13-15m.
        Last edited by Rossonero; 28-06-17, 16:08.

Comment

• Conti ce biti ubrzo zavrsen.

Thomas Foket is having a medical with Atalanta, freeing Andrea Conti to sign for Milan.

Poli's sale to Bologna is in the pipeline, according to @DiMarzio
          Last edited by Rossonero; 28-06-17, 17:09.

Comment

• Comment

• Milan have officially signed Fabio Borini from Sunderland in a deal worth €6m (£5.3m). “There can be no better club to do my work.”

It is officially a loan with obligation to buy at the end of the season.

The 26-year-old returns to Italy after his spells at Chelsea, Swansea City, Parma, Roma, Liverpool and Sunderland.

He underwent his medical yesterday and signed the contract this afternoon.

“I thank everyone for the confidence shown in me. I am very happy to be here, there can be no better chance or club to do my work, which ultimately is fun too,” said the striker.

“The more I think about it, the more emotional I get and the more I realise what is actually happening. I cannot wait.”

As with other recent deals, Borini was made to sign the contract while streamed live on Facebook.

“On some parameters in the medical tests he was the top athlete of Milan from the last 20 years,” said CEO Marco Fassone in the presentation.

“Evidently Fabio is not here just for his extraordinary physical attributes, as he can also complete the squad with his versatility.”

Director of sport Massimiliano Mirabelli added that he had wanted Borini for a long time, as he is a player who “gives his heart and soul, but of course we’d like a few goals too.”

Last edited by Rossonero; 30-06-17, 18:02.

Comment

• Milan will reportedly finalise their swoop for Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Hakan Calhanoglu on Monday for €24m, including bonuses.

Comment

• Comment

• Kakva pojacanja krv ti jbm, za jedan prelazni skoro 95% novog tima sredili, i to kakve transfere
                    Jos jedan prelazni slican na ovome i Milan ce se boriti za titulu

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Stvarno nevjerovatno nesto, impresivno

A uz sve to, mislim da samo Andrea Silvu nisu platili manje nego sto vrijedi, brutalno ..

Ali Calhanoglu i Ricardo Rodriguez, to je MINIMUM 10 golova iz slobodnjaka iduce sezone ..
                      Last edited by Dale; 30-06-17, 23:10.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

• Aaaaaa umjesto edit, greskom sve izbrisa... Idi u pm i telefon i sve...

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

Comment

• Last edited by Dzeki; 01-07-17, 18:39.
                          www.facebook.com/MilanVesti sigpic

Comment

• Kakve kradje uradi Milan..
                            Originally posted by Vladan
                            SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                            :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Çalhanoğlu could take his Milan medical on Monday.

Comment

• Za danasnje uslove su ovo presmesne pare za sasvim dobra pojacanja... Pisao sam skoro da mislim da ce Montela menjati formaciju, danas citao vest kako je Suso stavljen na transfer listu sto je dokaz plana za promenu formacije. Mislim da ce sledece sezone igrati 4-3-1-2, sa dolaskom Kontija je odbrana kompletna, fali jos jedan novi igrac u veznom redu i partner Silvi u napadu.

Послато са LG-D838 уз помоћ Тапатока
                                VALENTINO ROSSI #46

Comment

Working...
                                X