Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krotone namučio Milan, Lapadula sprečio iznenađenje

Milan-Crotone 2-1

Aeroplanino zakucaj za klupu dva drveta (Niang i Sosa).

Comment

• Congratulations on being the youngest Serie A player to reach 45 league appearances in the 21st century, Gigio!

Comment

Vangioni has been offered to Sporting CP. [O Jogo]
        Luiz Adriano will likely leave in January. He has interest from clubs in Germany and Russia. [Mediaset]

Comment

• Sevilla hint at Bacca swoop

Sevilla President Jose Castro Carmona hinted he will make a January bid for Carlos Bacca, although “it’s not easy” to get him back.

The striker was sold for €30m in the summer of 2015, but has recently seen his place taken by Gianluca Lapadula.

“No, it’s not easy to think Carlos could return with us, especially as he has only been at Milan for a year and a half,” Castro Carmona told Estadio Deportivo.

“Let’s not forget we did sell him in exchange for a large amount of money. If necessary, we’ll try to bring in a striker in January. Over the next few days we’ll start getting organised.”

Bacca caused controversy last week when he spent time off due to injury in Spain, visiting the Sevilla squad and sitting in the stands for their game.

Comment

Montella tried Bertolacci in the midfield in today's training but he isn't expected to start against Roma either [Sky].
            Even if Bacca recovers for the game it will be difficult to see him start over Lapadula [Sky].
            Out of Bonaventura, Mati Fernandez and Bacca, Bonaventura has the best chances to recover and start against Roma [Sky].

Comment

Galliani will meet Raiola on Wednesday or Thursday at most to discuss extending Bonaventura's contract till 2020 [GdS].

Comment

• Igraci na koje Montella racuna za utakmicu protiv Rome:

Donnarumma, Gabriel, Plizzari.

Abate, Antonelli, De Sciglio, Ely, Gomez, Paletta, Romagnoli, Vangioni, Zapata.

Bertolacci, Honda, Locatelli, Mati Fernandez, Pasalic, Poli, Sosa.

Lapadula, Luiz Adriano, Niang, Suso.

Comment

• Roma-Milan 1-0

Bravo idiote!

Comment

• Niangu ovo nije prvi promasen penal ove sezone ?

Comment

• Evo u proslom kolu kako se otimao sa Lapadulom za loptu. Lapadula mu prepusti penal i idiot ga promasi.

Umislio decko da je igracina. Treba ovo Montella pod hitno smiriti klupom, za bolje i nije.

Last edited by Rossonero; 13-12-16, 11:28.

Comment

• Vjeruj idiotu i dalje, neka nastavi svoj niz.

Niang: "Next time I'll leave Lapadula to take the penalty because he is in a good moment has more confidence than me at the moment."
                        Niang: "I took the responsibility of taking the penalty. I am so sorry for missing it."
                        Montella: "Before the game I said that the penalty taker would be Niang. The second is Lapadula. I'm sorry that he missed it."
                        Strasno tesko je zabiti penal.

Niang has missed 4 of his last 7 penalties between Serie A and Ligue 1.
                        Last edited by Rossonero; 13-12-16, 11:37.

Comment

• Fininvest have confirmed the €100m deposit has arrived in their accounts.
                          Last edited by Rossonero; 13-12-16, 17:43.

Comment

• Igraci na koje Montella racuna za utakmicu protiv Atalante:

Donnarumma, Gabriel, Plizzari.

Abate, Antonelli, De Sciglio, Gomez, Paletta, Romagnoli, Zapata.

Bertolacci, Bonaventura, Honda, Kucka, Locatelli, Pasalic, Poli, Sosa.

Bacca, Lapadula, Luiz Adriano, Niang, Suso.
                            Vratios se Bacca.

Nadam se da drvo (Niang) nece biti u startnoj postavi.
                            Last edited by Rossonero; 17-12-16, 09:39.

Comment

• Milan nije mogao do gola, Atalanta uzela bod!

Milan-Atalanta 0-0

Comment

• Ima li sta za dz?

Galliani: "The winter mercato will be with zero budget. Before signing we have to sell. I categorically exclude any big signing."
                                Galliani: "We like Orsolini a lot and we are following him but the mercato is difficult because we have to get the Chinese's consent."
                                Montella: "The transfer market? Our target is to improve then we will see what the market will offer."

Comment

Working...
                                X