AC Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niang spreman.

Milan bench: Gabriel, Plizzari, Ely, Zapata, Pasalic, Kucka, Poli, Honda, Lapadula, Luiz Adriano, Cutrone.

Comment

• Milan-Pescara 1-0

[VINE]5pXehxZaEPI[/VINE]

Comment

• Doktore sve najbolje.

Comment

• Doslo vrijeme za odlazak ujaka Festera.

An official announcement on the future of Milan CEO Adriano Galliani could arrive as early as this week, according to reports.
          http://www.football-italia.net/93712...ement-imminent

Comment

Antonelli and Mati Fernandez have fully recovered from their injuries and are available for selection against Palermo.

Comment

Mirabelli will attend Juve-Lyon this evening. The main player he is scouting is Nabil Fekir. Gonalons and Tolisso are another two names.

Comment

• Milan sale after derby

Reports suggest the sale of Milan will be completed after the Derby della Madonnina, between November 23 and 25.

Last week saw Marco Fassone head to China to try and finalise things, with Sino-Europe Sports set to buy the club from Silvio Berlusconi.

It had initially been suggested that the deal would be done just ahead of the derby against Inter, but it now appears the final signatures will arrive a few days later.

Il Giornale reports that the sale will be finalised between November 23 and 25, with Silvio Berlusconi staying as honorary President.

A nine-man board of directors will then be appointed, which will take place at a shareholders’ meeting in January.

Comment

• Igraci na koje Montella racuna za utakmicu protiv Palerma:

Donnarumma, Gabriel, Plizzari.

Abate, Antonelli, De Sciglio, Ely, Gomez, Paletta, Romagnoli, Zapata.

Bonaventura, Mati Fernandez, Honda, Kucka, Locatelli, Pasalic, Poli, Sosa.

Bacca, Lapadula, Luiz Adriano, Suso.

Comment

• Milan je već nakon 15-tak minuta poveo na Siciliji, gruba greška Posaveca, mladi golman je ispustio loptu u nastavku akcije Suso pogađa mrežu Palerma. Do poluvremena su i jedni i drugi imali po par šansu, Ćonek je u dva navrata mogao da izjednači, kao i Bruno Enrike.

U nastavku je Palermo propustio još nekoliko prilika da bi Makedonac Nesterovski na asistenciju Dijamantija poravnao na 1:1!

Ipak, Milan je do pobede doveo Lapadula. Prošle godine bombarder Serije B je na sjajan način petom matirao Posaveca za novo vodstvo Milana.

Palermo-Milan 1-2

Suso vs. Palermo:

90 mins
                    1 goal
                    1 assist
                    6 shots
                    4 shots on target
                    2 chances created
                    1 take-on completed
                    2 tackle
                    28 passes

MOTM
                    Last edited by Rossonero; 06-11-16, 17:11.

Comment

• Montella's Milan has picked up 25 points after 12 Serie A games the 3rd best start to a season in the last 10 years.

Comment

• Costacurta: ‘Milan, spend in January’

Alessandro Costacurta says Milan must spend in January to reach the Champions League, and discusses the Derby della Madonnina.

The Rossoneri are currently third in Serie A, which would mean Champions League qualification if they could maintain that position until the end of the season.

“It’s something positive and unexpected,” Costacurta admitted in an interview with MilanNews.

“There’s definitely been some luck in respect of certain incidents, but you need that too to get results. I see a well-organised team.

“I think if they can remain in this position until January then the club will make an effort to improve the squad, to allow the Champions League dream to be more than that.

“Personally I see Milan as being behind other teams, and to try to close the gap they should go and get another central midfielder.

“[Manuel] Locatelli is doing very well, and he’ll do well in future, but I don’t think he can withstand the whole season. For me they need a midfielder quickly.

“I’d also look to get another central defender, [Alessio] Romagnoli and [Gabriel] Paletta are doing well but I’m not sure they’re 100 per cent reliable yet.”

Sunday night brings the Derby della Madonnina against Inter, Stefano Pioli’s first game on the Nerazzurri bench.

“In my opinion, it’s not an important derby in terms of the table, because - in my opinion - neither team will finish in the Champions League.

“It’s a more particular derby as Inter have just changed Coach, while Milan are in excellent form. I see Milan as favourites, because the difference with Inter recently has been the very good spirit, which often wins games.

“I can assure you though, I’ve played a lot of games as favourite and many times I didn’t win.

“In fact, I won more starting as an underdog… So I’d say Inter [will win] but let’s hope not!”

Comment

• Jebene prijateljske utakmice.

At this moment, Romagnoli will not recover for the #DerbyMilano. Alessio continues to feel discomfort, but it's a minor injury. [Sky]

Comment

• Taman kad pomislis da smo spremni na napad na prva tri mesta,povredi se mozda i najbolji igrac do sad u sezoni,sreca nasa sto nije izgleda toliko ozbiljno.
                            >> AC Milan,FK Partizan,KK Partizan,Novak Djokovic,F1,Leclerc,Ferrari,Fernando Alonso,Bogdan Bogdanovic <<

Comment

• AC Milan announces that Alessio Romagnoli suffered a groin injury during the match with Italy on Tuesday night. The player will undergo further medical exhamination in the next few days.

Comment

• Uskoro ide novi ugovor.

Comment

Working...
                                X