AC Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milan back to world’s best

Li Yonghong, President of Sino-Europe Sports, wants to return Milan to “among the best clubs in the world”.

The Chinese consortium is looking to buy the Rossoneri from Silvio Berlusconi, and has signed a preliminary agreement.

Fininvest, the club’s holding company, confirmed earlier today that €85m has arrived from the group, and now a statement has emerged from China.

“Today’s announcement represents a milestone in the process that will lead to us writing a new and glorious chapter in the life of this incredible team,” Li Yonghong said.

“For many generations of fans, Silvio Berlusconi’s Milan embodied the very idea of winning and success.

“Our goal is to return this legendary team to the level of the best clubs in the world.”

Comment

• Milan will have €100m to spend for the January transfer market.

Comment

• Montella could change the formation to a 4-4-2 for the game against Udinese.
        Lapadula - Bacca

Bonaventura - Montolivo - Sosa - Suso

Comment

Maldini: "New Milan? I have a life, I'm tired of this story. Milan will always and forever a great love for me. For now there is nothing."
          Maldini: "Milan is a great love for me. However, for now it's not in my future."
          Maldini: "The affection of the Milan fans have no boundaries anywhere."
          Maldini: "Berlusconi's departure? It affects me. I arrived at Milan when there was another president and have witnessed change of ownership"
          Maldini: "He [Berlusconi] has been an incredible president. The most successful and innovative in modern football."
          Maldini: "I think it's the duty of those who buy foreign clubs to go see the history of these clubs."
          Maldini: "I have always said that the president of a club cannot considered his. Milan have millions of fans in world & should be respected"
          Last edited by Rossonero; 08-09-16, 09:37.

Comment

• Bakoni sve najbolje. Idemo ove sezone na 30+ golova.

Comment

• Igraci na koje Montella racuna za utakmicu protiv Udinesea:

Donnarumma, Gabriel, Plizzari.

Abate, Antonelli, Calabria, De Sciglio, Ely, Gomez, Paletta, Romagnoli, Vangioni.

Bonaventura, Honda, Locatelli, Montolivo, Pasalic, Poli, Sosa.

Bacca, Lapadula, Luiz Adriano, Suso.

Comment

• Massimiliano Mirabelli will be the new sporting director of Milan after the closing of the sale of Milan. [Sky]

Comment

• Milan se izblamirao!

Milan je u prvom poluvremenu teško stizao do gola Udinezea. Bili su ofanzivniji, Suso je pogodio prečku, ali nisu nalazili put do mreže Karnezisa.

U nastavku se ništa nije promenilo, očajni Milan, Halfredson je čak mogao "zebrete" da dovede do pobede, Na kraju u finišu, ni bod za Milan.

Hrvat Perica postiže gol, bodovi putuju na sever Italije, zvižduci na "San Siru", tri kola i već deluje kao izgubljena sezona.

Milan-Udinese 0-1

Comment

• Samo opusteno.

Montella: "We are not happy with the result. There is a lot of bitterness. It was a tough game."
                    Montella: "We did little but we also had a bad luck. It's too bad because if you don't win it's important to not lose."
                    Montella: "Bacca? When you have these trips overseas you miss something. But he was there, I do not like looking for excuses."
                    Montella: "Sosa and Montolivo? It wasn't easy for them, more or less they have the same characteristics. Today we lacked skilled players."
                    Montella: "Lapadula in attacking trio? No he is more of a striker. He must play as a first or second striker."
                    Montella: "Lapadula is growing but I don't know how many minutes he can provide. His desire is also important during the game."

Comment

• Antonelli was released from hospital yesterday after undergoing checks that showed no problems.
                      Milan in first three games of the season:

2016/17: 3 POINTS
                      2015/16: 3 points
                      2014/15: 6 points
                      2013/14: 4 points
                      2012/13: 3 points
                      Last edited by Rossonero; 12-09-16, 12:33.

Comment

Antonelli will definitely miss the game against Sampdoria on Friday. De Sciglio will take his place.

Comment

Milan are unbeaten at Stadio Luigi Ferraris against Sampdoria since 2010.

Comment

The final closing of the Milan sale deal to the Chinese should take place in the first 15 days of November.
                            Milan are working to extend the contracts of Bonaventura and Niang till 2021.

Comment

• Milan ako zeli da se ukluci u borbu za evropu morace da dovede,bar dva igraca u zadnjoj liniji i dva na sredini,samo spic i golman su na nivou kluba,a po meni i Montela nije za Milan

Comment

• Bekovski par novi mora da dodje ako misle bilo sta da urade, vecinu golova koje smo primili ove sezone su poticali od akcija po boku i Abate i De Siljo su direktni krivci za dobar deo primljenih golova...
                                Vezni red, dok su u rosteru Poli i Montolivo nema tu neke ozbiljne price.

Poslato sa LG G pro2 pomoću Tapatoka
                                VALENTINO ROSSI #46

Comment

Working...
                                X