Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i evo opet,simon treba da servira da ostane u mecu,ovaj vileni po terenu,potpuno razbija ono sto je ostalo od koncentracije i simon gresi

i na kraju se ne rukuje sa sudijom,jos se svadja-sad za publiku
    Wizard

Comment

• Originally posted by joshmor View Post
      ou,jeee

nik je pokazao kako moze pokvaren da bude.kad je video da decko servira odlicno,poceo je da skakuce kao golman u rukometu i radio slicne stvari da ga potpuno poremeti.plus taj momak je ne znam nesto sesto i neki ako sam skonto

ne,ne za cirkus u cirkus,za tenis na teren
      Ma lik je kralj.

Uvijek nešto izmisli.
      “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Kokinakis se konačno oporavio od povrede i vezao dve pobede.

Po meni, nakon Kirijosa najtalentovaniji igrač nextgen. Nadam se da će ga zdravlja posluziti, ako tako bude očekujem ga za godinu dana medju 20.
        Originally posted by Casiraghi
        Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
        Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
        Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• e moj kecmane
          Wizard

Comment

• ahmmmmmmmmmmm,ovo postaje interesantno,VRLO

medo prosao,cici.,marin,valjda ce i nik
            Wizard

Comment

• Prošao i Nick

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Casiraghi

Comment

• Bekend Medvedeva je baš gotiva od udarca.
                    “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Jedva čekam Večeras Kirijos-Tsitsipas, bice spektakl.

Comment

• “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Tsitsipas ponovo menjao patiku u bitnim trenucima, ovog puta ga Paire isprozivao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Casiraghi

Comment

• I treba da ga prozivaju, nadam se da ce sve vise i vise tenisera da ga proziva zbog toga, a i da ce novinari poceti da pisu.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                              with experience.

Comment

• Dramaticno nekorektno ponasanje covjek ima terenu. U dusi je vrlo nekorektan, svaki njegov potez vuce na tu stranu, mozda neki linc zasluzeni ga opameti malo. Do sad mu je prolazilo bez neke prevelike pompe, Nadal je u par navrata spomenuo te njegove igrice al polako se profilise u tom smjeru.
                                Last edited by DinoFC; 03-08-19, 13:04.

Comment

Working...
                                X