Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samo da vas podsjetim da je u Dubaiju trenutno prelijep meč.
    Australian Open (2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018) French Open (2009) Wimbledon (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017) US Open (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Comment

• Rezultat jos lepsi

Stotka je tu, moze sad u penziju

Comment

• Originally posted by amnesiac View Post
        Samo da vas podsjetim da je u Dubaiju trenutno prelijep meč.
        Bio je, do ovog 9. gema drugog seta.
        “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Bravo. Čestitke Federeru i navijačima na jubilarnoj 100-oj tituli.Šmeker je uvek šmeker
          Last edited by Dekson; 02-03-19, 16:26.
          Lako je uvek pogadjati u centar ako imaš ljude da crtaju krugove oko njega

Comment

• Dobar meč. Stotka, konačno.
            Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• Što mi nesto izgleda matoro Federer, cestitke na stotki.

Comment

• Cestitke Federerovim navijacima na 100 tituli a posebno mojoj miloj i dragoj Bokici

Comment

• Originally posted by Prle! View Post
                  Da li je nešto izgovoreno ili urađeno u afektu ili s već unaprijed određenim ciljem ne utječe na činjenicu da je to što je urađeno jadno ili ponižavajuće. Ako ja tebi opsujem nešto u žaru diskusije, a bez da si mi išta uvredljivo rekao, to će biti jednako jadno koliko bi bilo da sam već jučer odlučio da ću te na neki način uvrijediti taman da mi ništa ne kažeš.

Shodno tome, ako nekome treba zabraniti jer je protivniku rekao da mu je teniser bangovao djevojku, trebalo bi i onima koji iz čista mira sudiji je*u mater, jer je granica pristojnosti, morala i onoga o čemu se konstantno priča, da ne kažem šta uvredljivije, pređena u oba slučaja.
                  Ne vidis razliku zato se ne slazemo. Tu nema pomoci.

Comment

• Ova ceremonija preti da bude duza od one cuvene Australije 2012.

Comment

• Cestitke Federerovim navijacima.

Treba mu jos 10 da predje Konorsa. Nije nemoguce.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by NI View Post
                          Ne vidis razliku zato se ne slazemo. Tu nema pomoci.
                          Vidim ja razliku @NI, samo se ne slažem da ta razlika nekoga amnestira od onoga što uradi/izgovori, a nekoga ne.

Inače, Federer

Nadam se da može preko Connorsa.
                          “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Danas je odigrao najbolji mec ove nedelje, jedino je imao mali pad kad je servirao za 1.set pa je Cicipas dosao do bp, a bilo je 40:0 za Rogera.
                            A i puno znaci kad se koriste bp, a ne kao u Australiji

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Атомско вреве, бабе рађају децу, а деде освајају трофеје, некад су шапиони били са 16 година, данас су још млади са 28...

Браво Роџере, ипак си бог!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X