X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predao Thiem
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Kako ga je lik odučio od tenisa u ova dva seta, nije mi ni čudo što je predao.

I ja bih.
      “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Joker View Post
        Sto se mene tice, Tim je onim mecom protiv Nadala na USO dokazao da i te kako moze da igra na drugim podlogama. Njegovi problemi su u glavi, nista manji nego Zverev sto ih ima. Oscilira, brate, iz seta u set, iz gema u gem, kao da su 2 potpuno razlicita tenisera u jednoj istoj kozi.
        To je zato sto nema mozga, tesko se prilagodjava i skoro nikakav game plan nema.
        Dzaba snaga, dzaba i talenat, dzaba i umece, dzaba sve ako si glup.
        sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
        Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Браво за Фићу!!!
          sigpic

Comment

• Medvedev je opasno proigrao u zadnje vreme. Simon se poradja sa Useinom Boltom, a sta ce kad ne zna na drugi nacin.

Novak ce u 1 na teren ako Serena ne bude oduvala Busarovu sa terena.
            OVAKO

Comment

• Cetiri ml Munja spasio i uzeo IV i to na kakav nacin [emoji16]
              A vidim spasila se i ja, hvala Time, bravo Done [emoji123]

Znala sam da ce Simona da otegne i izgubi set
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Zasto Serena i Ezeni ne pocinju vec jednom?

A ES umesto najzanimljivijeg meca u 5om setu da prenose, gledamo dva preostala koja se igraju, najdosadnija u istoriji
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Evo vidim da je odlozen mec. Delayed pise.

Comment

• Mora da je greska
                    sigpic

Comment

• Pa normalno da je delayed kad jos nije poceo
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• Umesto Zvereva da gledamo bijatlon.Gospode Boze! Eto zasto mrzim ES I gde sada gledati tenis?

Comment

• e moj simo sta ovaj atleticar isto pogada cccc

Comment

• najgori igrac u povijesti

Comment

• I ode Zile Strahota.
                              Neverovatno sta je Munja pogadjao i kakve poene izvlacio
                              sigpic

Comment

• Bušar ušla s vidljivim strahom i nervozom zbog one sa druge strane.
                                Dovoljno je pogledati Sereninu muskaluturu, noge ko MMA borca pa ti jasno zašto svi "puste goluba" i useru se još na zagrevanju. Ako opusti telo i ruku može lepa Kanađanka biti tvrd orah američkom superstaru.

Послато са SM-A605FN уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

Working...
                                X