Nitto ATP Finals London 2018.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vladan View Post
    Ali Bojana to je neminovno da se desi, kad vec nece ove godine, onda sledece, bukvalno je pitanje turnira

Prodali su me Djokovic i Federer, ovo nisu istine.
    Nisi no.1 na kraju godine

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Bicu, ovo je inace lose po vas, takmicim se i sledece sezone.
      sigpic

Comment

Ma dao si sve od sebe ove godine, a prso

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

To je bilo lose, bas lose! Sto je razlog? Umor?

Comment

оде мој фаворит
            sigpic

Comment

Odje se, izgleda, jedini ja radujem Fedjinom porazu.

Comment

Sto se radujes?
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Pa ako je Novak onakav sutradan posle onakvog meca(sa rogerom)izasao,Roger se sigurno i mnogo duze oporavljao,pitanje dal se u potpunosti i oporavio jer je odigrao bas mnogo tenisa u poslednje vreme

Comment

Ko prvi put gleda Federera, mislim koje prvi put večeras gledao Federera sigurno se pita kako je ovaj ikad bio No.1 i uzeo 20 GS titula. Užasno.
                    Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                      Sto se radujes?
                      Molim, molim? Pitas me sto se radujem Fedinom porazu?? Jel realno..

Inace, on je u Parizu izjavio da je tempirao formu za London.. kad ono..

Comment

• Realno je, taman da Novak budzi h2h protiv Rodzera.
                        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                        You're a master of karate and friendship
                        For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Srkisa View Post
                          Roger miljama daleko od nivoa iz Pariza, ko da nije isti igrac u pitanju
                          Originally posted by NI View Post
                          To je bilo lose, bas lose! Sto je razlog? Umor?
                          Nadal je rastimovan na Vimbldonu a Rodzer u Parizu samo sto je ona luda bitka u Parizu plus prehlada Novaka kostala titule sutradan.
                          Baca sve karte na London, sta li je onda igrao u 1/2 Pariza Rodzer...!

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
                            Realno je, taman da Novak budzi h2h protiv Rodzera.
                            Lako je tudjim murcem koprive mlatit. Neka, hvala, daleko mu lijepa kuca.. Vec se zaboravilo da ga je Novak u Parizu dobio za dlaku! Jedva! Nikad ja ne znam hoce li mu se povampirit forma.. zelim da ispadne sto prije.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
                              Realno je, taman da Novak budzi h2h protiv Rodzera.
                              zato Roger nece ni da prodje grupu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• биће овде свашта још...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X