Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jbt, ovaj Banjac i sat, pa covek nije normalan. Zasto zasto niko ne izmisli opciju mutiranja komentatora
    13/13!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarafa View Post
      Jbt, ovaj Banjac i sat, pa covek nije normalan. Zasto zasto niko ne izmisli opciju mutiranja komentatora
      Izmislili Nemci
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarafa View Post
        Jbt, ovaj Banjac i sat, pa covek nije normalan. Zasto zasto niko ne izmisli opciju mutiranja komentatora
        prebaci na engleski, to je prvo sto ja uradim kad gledam Rogera
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
          Kao da to svi mozemo da uradimo

Comment

• Nista Rafa posebno ali i za ocekivat poslje onih 4.5 sati.Osjeti se mali umor.
            Sto prije zavrsiti i to je to.
            Posebno sam impresioniran DTL i IO FHom.
            I prosli mec je to najsvjetlija tacka bila

Sent from my LG-M250 using Tapatalk
            - 19 Grand Slams titles (84 titles)
            - Most titles won on a single GS, Masters and ATP 500 (12 RG, 11 MC, 11 Barcelona)
            - Winning 1 slam for 10 years in row (2005-2014)
            - Clay slam (2010), Summer slam (2013), 2x Channel slams (2008,2010)
            - Slams on 3 different surfaces in single year (2010), 2 slams on each surface
            - The highest winning ratio on single surface (clay - 92%)
            - Positive Grand Slam H2H with all big rivals
            - Single and double gold medal winner (2008, 2016)

Comment

• Originally posted by 147 View Post
              Kao da to svi mozemo da uradimo
              pa preko SBBa moze

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ides u lukac kakav djokosmes iz treceg puta
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Sta sve stize Nadal. Juce Fedja.. I neko kaze da su godine u tenisu bitne. Svako od ove trojice moci ce da igra do svoje 45e, zapamtite moje reci.
                  --ZA GOSPODINA GOVEDARICU OD NJEGOVOG VERNOG SK FAN KLEBA--

https://ibb.co/cD1Xnq

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                    Ma ja gledam preko kompa, imam tv karticu, tako da nemam nikakvu opciju, jedva imam oko 40 kanala.

E ako taj izum mutiranja vec postoji, nek' sto pre postane siroko dostupan.
                    13/13!

Comment

• Evo otkri Banjac rezultat a kažete neće niko jer kasni strim
                      Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Basilashvili sam ne zna kako je stigao do 4 kola
                        Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Ko jos slusa Banjca, osim Sare

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ja,slučajno
                            Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                            Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                            "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Thiem stoji 5m iza osnovne i sve vraca, dobra partija.

Poslato sa ATU-L21 uz pomoć Tapatoka
                              Originally posted by Casiraghi
                              Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                              Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                              Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Timoti naucio da igra van zemllje,ovo mu prvo Qf slema na betonu

Comment

Working...
                                X