• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ništa ovde nije gotovo

Comment

• Mehh [emoji58]
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaa magija udarac za set loptu. Idemo sad po jos dva jako

Comment

• E sad' je ovo gotovo.Da je poveo 2:0 i nekako,ovako je samo razigrao Rafaela
          Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
          Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
          "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• VAMOOOOS!!!!!!! Lakše se diše.

Na početku 2.seta imao sam osječaj, da je neka ozljea u pitanju kod Nadala, a srečom ništa od toga. Rafa trči ko zec te se bori ko lav.

U nastavku meča treba odmah napaviti break. Neka Kathcanov počne da juri rezultat.

Comment

• Dvije duple Thiema

Comment

• hahahahaah Thiem, sta uradi
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• Prpaaa ufatila Kacanova jos na 5:4

Uzeo set i sad ce Rafa rutinski zavrsiti mec.
                  Ne shvataj zivot preozbiljno ionako se ziv neces izvuci!

Comment

• Jos vise je zategao koleno.
                    Ovo me podseca na Pariz prosle godine kada je nekako dobio Cuevasa pa predao Krajinovicu

Poslato sa ATU-L21 uz pomoć Tapatoka
                    Originally posted by Casiraghi
                    Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                    Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                    Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Dobro Timee
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• ipak prodje Thiem
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• Pa konačno da smo spasili jedan gem gdje je Katchanov imao break lopte.

Inače Rafa servira baš očajno danas

Snaga 1. servia u rangu Sare Errani

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                            ipak prodje Thiem [emoji3]
                            Pazi ta dva ekspresna poena ili greske nisam ni videla, bilo 30:30
                            Hvala Tmcek
                            sigpic

Comment

• Andersonu Denis pomaze , vrlo tanka igra
                              Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Forhend iz trka Hačanova odličan.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X