Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samo Osaka da nekako ostane smirena za svoj gem, samo to. Bice bas tesko. Ajde!
    Dayman (a-a-ah...)
    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
    You're a master of karate and friendship
    For everyone

Comment

• Biće zanimljiva dodjela pehara

Comment

• a i dalje nastavlja da se buni, mrs bre
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• AHGHAGHAGHAGHAGHHAGHGA

AJDE PLACI, AJDE MOLIM TE AHGHAGHAGHGHGHAGHGHAGHAGHHGAGA

Jaoj, prejako finale, iscepao sam se
          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
          For everyone

Comment

• ајде бабо што си толико гладна, пусти и друге да живе, само би ти да узимаш све, иди у пензију више...
            sigpic

Comment

• Na silu da uzme trofej i to ti je..o boze svasta
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Bas ti lepo stoje suze, ali nemoj plakati....
                Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                For everyone

Comment

• Ehh zašto plače? Šta bi? Propustla sam...
                  "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

• Takoo
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• OSaka samo mirno
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• Ajmo Naomi
                        Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                        Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                        "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• бушииииии
                          sigpic

Comment

• Ajoj Larisa LOL, kako ovaj spektakl da propustis... ovo nisi videla jos nikad
                            sigpic

Comment

• Calma calma
                              sigpic

Comment

• Čisti debelu!
                                “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

Working...
                                X