No announcement yet.

US open 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ne znam,opet ponavljam, pogledaj šta piše na zvaničnom sajtu...da postoji...
    Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
    Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
    "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Ako padne kisa, saznacemo
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• To sa klimom , ima ili nema je stvar organizatora. Dobra stvar je što su napravili ove 10-minutne pauze. Ali imaju propusta sepet... nakačili onu kameru na vrh jarbola, onaj sat ko da su kod komšije postavili, ono zumiranje tog istog sata ponekad baš bzv.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
          Ako padne kisa, saznacemo
          Baš...hajde da dodolamo a u međuvremenu evo dela iz "pravila o krovu"

https://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/ar...e_and_why.html

The roof can close in fewer than seven minutes and the shutters can close in 30 seconds. The time it takes to establish a given temperature and humidity in the stadium depends on the current atmospheric conditions.
          Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali

Comment

• nisu kaznili Lajanija

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Da se mene pita Lajanija bih nagradio, ljudski gest vredan svakog poštovanja.
              sigpic

Comment

• Bas me zanima da li bi imao isti stav da je Kirijos igrao protiv Djokovica, Lajani sisao i onda Kirijos preokrenuo rezultat

Lajani je super sudija, jos uvek mi je najdrazi, ali jednostavno je presao granicu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ljudski gest, ali on kada sudi mora da se drži pravila.
                  Ok bi bilo da je rekao "Niče, moram te podsetiti na pravila- ukoliko nastaviš tako da se ponašaš moram ti dati opomenu, a ako imaš problem imaš pravo na MTO"

Comment

• Kazniti može svako ko ima tu vrstu moći ali pomoći i ukazati mladom čoveku na greške e to ne može svako.
                    sigpic

Comment

• A dobro...jos sutra ce da se prica o ovome i onda nece valjda vise

Juce sam se izjasnila, da mi ne bi smetalo i da Novakovog protivnika ohrabri.
                      Samo za tim ne bi bilo potrebe, posto svi igraju ko besni kada su sa druge strane Nolenceta
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Da se desilo u mecu protiv Djokovica, ne bi zivi ostali od teorija: eto sad i sudije pomazu protivniku

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Da se desilo u mecu protiv Djokovica, ne bi zivi ostali od teorija: eto sad i sudije pomazu protivniku
                          A ovo je tacno sasvim
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Zataškali naravno, ipak je Lajani najbolji sudija. Ako mu propadne karijera može u trenere

Comment

• Originally posted by torpedo View Post
                              Zataškali naravno, ipak je Lajani najbolji sudija. Ako mu propadne karijera može u trenere
                              U motivacione svakako, dobro mu ide, sa najgorim djacima polozio ispit i dokazao se

Jel polozio kod Monfe onda?
                              sigpic

Comment

Da se desilo u mecu protiv Djokovica, ne bi zivi ostali od teorija: eto sad i sudije pomazu protivniku
                                Novakovci

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                                Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                                Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                                You're a master of karate and friendship
                                For everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X