Clear All

• Vrati Portugalca Florentino[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hated, adored never ignored

MUFC

Comment

• Vreme je da se ostvari najveca zelja odbeglom Akanu 47

Comment

• Pérez: “Thank you for being here. I’m here with Zidane but it’s him who needs to talk. He’ll communicate to you his decision that has left me shocked.”
        Zidane: “I have decided not to continue with Real Madrid next season.”
        Zidane: "I love this club and I think it's time to stop being its coach.”
        Pérez: "I would like him to continue but those who know Zizou know that we can not change his mind"
        Zidane: "This team needs a change to keep winning, it needs another speech and another methodology.
        Zidane: "This may be a see you later. I'll always be near the Real Madrid. After almost three years, it is the right decision.”
        Zidane: “The players know. I didn’t speak with them individually but the whole squad knows. I spoke with Ramos and I will speak with the captains.”
        Zidane: "I'm not going to coach next season. I'm not looking for another team.”
        Zidane: "It's natural tiredness. The day to day is over for me, I think it's time. I'm not tired of training.”
        Zidane: "I have told Ramos that it has been a pleasure this time with him and with all the squad.”
        Zidane: “The best moment for me was winning La Liga.”
        Zidane: “The worst moment was losing against Leganés in the return leg in the Copa del Rey.”
        Zidane: "If I get the feeling that I'm not going to win, we have to make a change. I'm a winner. "
        Zidane leaves the press conference room and Real Madrid. There are no words that can give you your due. Thank you mister we wish you as much happiness as you brought us Madridistas. #GraciasZidane
        SergioRamos: As a player and coach you decided to say goodbye at the top. Thank you for two and a half incredible years. Your legacy will never be erased, one of the most successful chapters in the history of our beloved @realmadrid
        AchrafHakimi "Eternally grateful for your confidence, mister and for being the person who allowed me to fulfill the dream of playing with the first team of Real Madrid" #GraciasZidane
        sigpic

Comment

• Perezu se slosilo zbog Zizuove odluke
          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
          You're a master of karate and friendship
          For everyone

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
              Perezu se slosilo zbog Zizuove odluke
              Prejeo se ćevapa, a nije pio kiselu pa mu lose leglo.

Comment

• Mundo Deportivo say Mauricio Pochettino has a Real Madrid specific release clause in his new Tottenham contract.
                I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• Umije Perez da uci na greskama. Ako je bio lud da dovede jednog Beniteza u Real, valjda nije jos ludji da dovede Vengera.

Comment

• DaniCarvajal92: #Zidane just thank you for these 2 and a half years as our coach, you have been an amazing professional like all your staff.
                    I have learned a lot as a player and person at your command, I wish you the best and again #GraciasZidane
                    sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Bukvalno ga svaki igrač i navijač volio. I on ovako iznenada ode.
                        UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Comment

• Auu, 'ladno se covek povukao nakon 3 vezane lige sampiona. Gospodski, a u isto vreme je uvalio da ne kazem sta sledecem treneru Reala, ne bio mu u kozi.

Ne vidim gde bi mogao da ide dalje, osim na neko selektorsko mesto, ili da pauzira godinu dana pa onda da vidi. Ali realno, gde mozes otici iz Reala.

Presao igricu, to je to. Naklon do poda, nema sta.
                          sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Gospodski ako nista a i takav je tip coveka i trenera. Sa stilom,ne slaze se sa Perezom i tu je kraj, jednostavno.

Ne vidim ko bi mogao da preuzme Real,prosto ne znam
                            Сутра брзо долази - треба човек постати
                            Нестали су кодекси, остали су комплекси
                            Победе су порази, а исходи су потресни!

Comment

• Kako li je Emeriju sada.

Comment

• Bas bih volio da vidim kako bi Poketino kontrolisao tu svlacionicu, mislim da bi ga pojeli

Mayoral:The word thank you is small to show my gratitude. I’ll never be able to thank you enough for all your trust in me & the opportunity you have given me to fulfill my greatest dream. It has been a privilege to learn every day from you. I hope our paths will cross soon
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X