No announcement yet.

>>>UŽIVO<<< Wimbledon 2018.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nije los ovaj komentator na mecu Svitolina-Maria, nisam ga cuo do sada.
    Originally posted by Casiraghi
    Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
    Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
    Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Pa ja tek sad vidim da je Zvonareva u glavnom žrebu
      Velika šteta što ide na Kerber
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wanderer View Post
        Kakav dan za Stana i Donu
        Može li od ove Ruse šta ozbiljnije da bude, uhvatih 2 meča, baš mi se djasvi kako igra

Comment

hahaha, to samo Stanimal lomi kao grisinu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

Mogao bi Steva na casove

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Originally posted by shminka View Post
              Može li od ove Ruse šta ozbiljnije da bude, uhvatih 2 meča, baš mi se djasvi kako igra
              Žene su to, ko će ga znati Na vreme je doduše počela da se budi, mislio sma da će biti od onih što cvetaju u kasnim dvadesetim, kao Buzarnescu i Italijanke.

Uh, al se iznervirah. Kako je ispustila Radwansku

Comment

pa igrali su se mecevi do pre par minuta

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Pretpostavljala sam... ali vec pustila u etar

tt
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Evo krenula da opsuje voditeljka u etru na SK Studio prekinuše na "Mamu mu"

Fed kaže da mu je udobna nova oprema.

Comment

prodo se za pare
                      sloboda ili ništa

Comment

Jbg poslednji veliki ugovor u karijeri, Najk zna da ce ovo stati vec sledece godine vjerovatno, od njega ne moze nikad imati koristi kao sto ima od Dzordana i kad je u penziji i to je to. Lebron kad ode u penziju bice im bitan i dalje, Ronaldo isto.
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Kada smo kod Federera

Last edited by Marija81; 02-07-18, 21:42.
                            Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                            Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                            "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

Gulbis u elementu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Damir postao specijalista za travu, 3:0 bez ikakvih problema

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X