X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kako samaraju obe Kiki

Comment

• Ajde Serena zavrsavaj ovo
      Kiki se drzi jako, steta sto ovo ne pokazuje cele godine.

Comment

• alal vera za kris, i hrabro i kvalitetno, bas dugo nije bila ovako dobra...

(prava) KIKI bertans

Comment

• Strasno kvalitetan mec Serene I Kiki. Svaka cast.
          Serenini servisi ponovo na nivou ATP.

Comment

• mirza i dutzeeeeeeee

Comment

• Mogao bi Tsitsipas do polufinala.

A žene... od prvih 10 nosilaca, do četvrtog kola možda ne dogura nijedna Može Hsieh bas da namuči a što i da ne pobedi Simonu

Comment

• Ala matori ima zreb...sledeci Manarino

tt
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Sve se savršeno odvija.
                  Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• Pliskova bila na ivici poraza , sada servira za mec.
                    Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Iscupa Raaonic nekako prvi set. Pella nikako da krene u preokret
                      Top half osrednja 250
                      Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Roger bas lepo odigrao, Struff igrao vise nego solidno u prva 2 seta, u 3. mu je vec pao nivo.
                        Ova nedelja je odlicno prosla, 3 meca u 3 seta, bez velikog trosenja, a sad 2 dana odmora
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxx-a View Post
                          Iscupa Raaonic nekako prvi set. Pella nikako da krene u preokret
                          Top half osrednja 250
                          Tu su Vesely i Edmund da pojacaju donju polovinu

Comment

• Jedino sto nije bas dobeo funkcionisalo Rodzeru je servis. Bilo bi bas lepo da Novak igra sa Djokovicem nekad, pa da na semaforu pise Novak Djokovic

Comment

• Mozda procenat 1.servisa nije bio najvisi, ali procenat osvojenih poena i na prvi i na drugi servis je bio odlican
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                              with experience.

Comment

• штета што Нолету налете овај тобџија......
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X