Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official: 18 players in squad for Getafe game tomorrow

Goalkeepers: Pinto, Olazábal
    Defenders: Montoya, Piqué, Mascherano, Bartra, Jordi Alba, Adriano, Dani Alves
    Midfielders: Fàbregas, Iniesta, Sergio, A. Song, Sergi Roberto
    Forwards: Pedro, Alexis, Tello, Dongou.
    Prema Mundo Deportivo-u napadačka linija bi trebala izgledati ovako Pedro - Fabregas - Alexis. Istina, i nemamo za ovu utakmicu previše izbora što se tiče napada. Xavi-ja nema tako da tu treba očekivati ovako nešto Song - Iniesta - Busquets. Alves se vratio, vidjećemo da li će igrati od prve minute.

Martino (sa pres-konferencije):
    barcastuff ‏@barcastuff

"It's important to end the year as leaders and with a solid performance."

"Will I be Barça coach next season? If I will be here, it'll be because of the good results, and that's what we all wish for."

"Playing Xavi tomorrow would have been a risk. In more decisive games, we could have taken it."

"Iniesta's renewal? He's very important for Barça, for the team and the club. In the NBA they would call him a 'franchise player'."

"Messi will be training in Rosario for a few days next week, I'll go and see him there."

"Rumours saying I want to leave? I feel fine, comfortable, with the team, the city, the way we're playing. I feel great."

"Messi will be perfectly fit to start the new year with the group."

"Cesc only option as centre forward tomorrow? There's also Alexis, Sergi Roberto and Dongou who can play there."
    Utakmica počinje sutra u 17:00h a ekipa će večeras otputovati u predgrađe Madrida.
    Last edited by ognjen; 21-12-13, 17:23.

Comment

• Nisam gledao zbog rukometasica, moracu da na'vatam snimak veceras. Bez nekoliko kljucnih igraca vratiti se ovako posle 2:0.. bas dobro deluje, svaka cast Pedru, posle dve osrednje sezone, opet igra vrlo dobro.. Tata bas fino izvlaci najbolje iz vecine nasih igraca

Comment

• Comment

• Hahahah video sam sliku vec, ali tek kad sam video taj smajli sam poceo da trazim detaljno Ne bih video inace..

Comment

• HAHha Ja nisam ovo izvalio do sad .. Tek sad kada se malo bolje zagledah u sliku, rekoh zbog cega se smejete

Comment

• Iniesta signs extension until 2018

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/...ion-until-2018

Inače
              In Spain, football takes a break for the festive season, meaning the players get to enjoy some well earned rest with their families. Following the 5-2 win at Getafe on Sunday night, manager Tata Martino has given the players some time off. Not until Monday December 30 at 20.00 will there be any first team training, but only for the players that live in Spain, and not including those who have been picked to play for Catalonia that evening against Cape Verde.

The foreigners, apart from Adriano and Jonathan dos Santos, who are staying in Barcelona, won’t be due back until Thursday January 2. Martino has morning and evening sessions planned for that day as he starts getting his team ready for the first game of the new year on Sunday January 5 at the Camp Nou against Elche (16.00).

Comment

• Comment

• Vrh!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Mid-season review: Good job Tata

Top of the league, through to the UEFA Champions League’s round of sixteen, qualified for the Copa del Rey’s round of sixteen and Supercopa de España champions. This is how it stands right now for FC Barcelona under Gerardo ‘Tata’ Martino’s leadership…and it couldn’t have gone any better.

Tata Martino took charge of a team that had been recently torn apart in the Champions League by Bayern Munich and suffered significant home defeats from both Bayern and Real Madrid. Although La Liga champions, change was very much needed. Barça lacked creativity when attacking and the defensive line couldn’t have been worse, and fans started to think: Is it Tito? Are some of the players getting old? Are the players no longer hungry for trophies? Do we need Pep back?

Martino’s acceptance to join Barça was the first plus in his favor, with so much pressure being put on the team and demands of the return of the all conquering Barça we had gotten used to. Some questioned Martino’s capability of handling a team like FC Barcelona, and while it was indeed a gigantic step for him, he proved doubters wrong.

Since his arrival, Martino showed the world he is here to learn, he is here to compete and he is here to win. Moving to a bigger, tougher stage was never worrying, but rather a chance for him to prove how good he is. Martino was appreciated and respected even before joining the team, with the likes of Leo Messi and Alexis Sánchez awaiting his guidance. And quickly after taking over Barça, we started noticing Martino’s effect on the team through the problem that worried Catalan fans the most: The defense.

Fans had been urging the club to sign a centre back all summer, but failing to sign one (specifically Thiago Silva) wasn’t a concern to Tata; he introduced Marc Bartra. There was no doubt about Bartra’s potential, but the question was if he is good enough for first team? Yes, he was. Not only did Martino give Bartra the chance to rise, but also he has had an effect on Gerard Piqué, once the world’s top defender, who is now showing glimpses of his old self. No matter who was injured, whether Javier Mascherano, Carles Puyol, Jordi Alba, Adriano, or Dani Alves, Tata had an answer. Although the team still faces difficulties when it comes to set-pieces, it is more of a physical problem rather than a tactical one, as the team isn’t exactly brimming with tall players. He demanded discipline and as a result, Barça had a solid defensive line once again.

Another problem that faced Barça was fatigue. During last season, player management wasn’t at the level it should have been. Vilanova rarely changed his starting eleven, therefore denying many a chance of playing and only putting more pressure on the regular starters. On the other hand, Martino’s rotation system greatly reminds the fans of Pep’s and some of the players who were already thinking of leaving due to the lack of playing time are reconsidering this decision (Martín Montoya specifically). Martino has earned the players’ trust.

Most importantly, Martino is an incredibly competitive personality. We’ve often seen him criticize his team’s performance after wins, for he knows the players have more to give to the field. He is pushing his squad to the limit and if that continues, he may very well bring back the great Barça we once witnessed. His ambition, hunger for trophies and constant demands of improvement are the tools that could lead the team to another treble. And for those criticizing Martino for the changes he has introduced, let the man do his job. He is on the right track.
                    source: http://www.totalbarca.com/

Comment

• Pogodak Alexisa proglašen za najljepši u trin'estoj godini, što se tiče Primere.

Comment

• Ja mislio da ce on skroz propasti u Barseloni, u sredini koja mu uopste ne odgovara. Ali imao je dobar prvi deo sezone, nadam se da ce nastaviti u istom ritmu jer znacice mu pred SP i za nastavak karijere. A na leto dobro nek razmisli sta ce dalje, da bude u senci Messia ili da ode u drugi klub gde ce imati mnogo vecu ulogu u timu.

Comment

• Dobrodošao xaviesta.

Sanchez je u prethodne dvije sezone prikazivao dobru igru na momente, od njega se očekivalo mnogo više. Mislim da mu je u tom periodu falilo samopouzdanja što je i sam isticao nekoliko puta a i kako kaže želja mu je da uspije u Barseloni, ne mogu mu osporiti na uloženom trudu. Ove sezone pokazuje konstantnije dobru formu, mada ja vjerujem da može i bolje ali krenuo je uzlaznom putanjom. Martino vjeruje u njega i svjestan je njegovih mogućnosti jer ga je i ranije pratio kao igrača. Za nadati se da će nastaviti u ritmu dosadašnjeg dijela ove sezone i još više napredovati. U Barseloni takođe računaju na njega dugoročno, bilo je već prilika da se on proda ali nije se ni pristupalo pregovorima sa zainteresovanim stranama.

Igrači koji su proveli odmor van Španije danas su pristupili treningu. Neymar, Song, Alexis i Mascherano su stigli juče i danas su se priključi ostalim prvotimcima (Pinto, Puyol, Xavi, Pedro, Montoya, Bartra, Pique, Alba, Busquets, Cesc, Sergi Roberto, Tello, Iniesta, Adriano, Afellay) na treningu. Alves je takođe stigao ali nije trenirao zbog groznice.
                          Messi danas dolazi iz Argentine (trebalo bi da je već stigao) i odradiće dio treninga koji je zakazan za danas u 19:00h.
                          Last edited by ognjen; 02-01-14, 18:17.

Comment

• Za njega je bilo najvaznije da se kao ofanzivni krilni igrac prilagodi Barseloninoj filozofiji napadacke, a i igre u defanzivi, u kojoj bocne pozicije imaju posebno mesto. Ove sezone je pokazao da je i taj zadatak uspesno savladao.

Comment

• On poceo igrati kako zna , Neymar tu , Mesko se oporavlja , mislim da to znaci Pedro klupica na neodredjeno

Sretna Nova , idemo po sve trofeje !
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

• Kad vidim Alexisa na klupi a Pedra u prviih 11, ospice dobijem

Comment

Working...
                                X