• Prosečan broj bodova...

IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
    ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
    C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Hamšik

Kovačić

Šta je potrebno dodati više? Šta?
      Last edited by Il Capitano; 07-05-14, 09:11.
      C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• A šta je ovo Il Capitano? Kakav je ovo pokazatelj? Neka kretnja igrača?

Comment

• Pa je'l treba da crtam?

Pokazatelj kako Kovačić u ziheraško Macarijevom stilu nema prostora da pokaže šta najbolje zna. Dok Hamšik ima hiljade mogućih varijanti kome da doda loptu...
          C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Ma dooobro, ovo je jedan trenutak, jedna napad, mogao sam i ja nešto da slikam kad su igrači dobro pokrivaju igrače i sa druge strane kad je odbrana razređena. Nikakav je ovo pokazatelj, veruj mi.
            Ali opštepoznato da je Macari ziheraš, kako je čovek lepo otvorio sezonu, kidisao sve pred sobom, ja rekoh u top 3 sigurno, kad ono ogromni pad.
            Kovačić je neverovatan talenat, kako brat zna lepo da prođe između igrača, ali još nema taj završni pas. Biće on odličan igrač, a Inter bi pucao sebi u nogu da ga proda kao što se pominje. Hamšik s druge strane, neprepoznatljiv ove sezone.

Comment

• Kad dodje dan da primim prvu platu istog momenta odlazim u tatoo studio <3

sigpic

http://www.sportklub.info/nemanja-nikolic-u-rostovu

Comment

• Nije mu Mazza dao u derbiju priliku. Ako mu i danas isto uradi biće linčovan po izlasku sa stadiona...

Poštovanje i za Wall-e Samjuela i il Principe Milita...
                C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Mou, Ibra

Titula u Sijeni

Fantastična slika

Legende od kojih će najverovatnije samo Cuchu ostati naredne sezone...

Panini i frizura

C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Po ko zna koji put rekordi...

- The player with the most appearances for Inter (856);

- The most decorated player in Inter history (16 trophies);

- The player with the most caps for the Argentine national team (145);

- The foreign player with most Serie A appearances (613);

- The Inter player with the most appearances in the Serie A, Italian Super Cup and UEFA competitions;

- The Inter player with most appearances in the UEFA Champions League (105);

- The player with most consecutive appearances for Inter in the Serie A (137);

- The oldest player to score in the Club World Cup (37 years and 127 days old);

- The Inter player with the most appearances in the Milan derby (47);

- The player with the most Champions League appearances as a captain (82);

- The oldest foreign player to have played a Serie A match (Inter v Napoli on 26 April 2014, when he took to the pitch at 40 years and 259 days old)
                    C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• http://mondo.rs/a690831/Sport/Fudbal...-i-Ramber.html

Comment

• Da ne bude zabune, ovo bi trebao da bude prvi dres naredne sezone...

C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Inter – Ćao Militu i Kambijasu!

Comment

• Trebali su Kambijasu dati jednogodišnji ugovor...

I nije imao Riki lošu sezonu, prvi deo je bio odličan a tada je i Inter najbolje igrao. U 4-2-3-1 bi kidao...
                            C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Tohir

In a league like this, and with a bureaucracy like the Italian one, what are the areas where we can improve to get closer to the revenues of the big clubs in Europe?
                              "on two things, the League should be discussed together with the club. A: media rights, the ' goal of course is to increase them. Infront With the contract there is a good minimum guaranteed but for the international rights, as compared to other alloys, the values ​​of the Serie A are still low. serves to make them grow that the times of some games are more suited to the Asian market and the U.S.. For the period 2015-18 will be crucial windows on Saturday or Sunday afternoon, which is the first time in Asia. Due: League will help the club to discuss with the government and local authorities to make it easier to build new stadiums, which is the greatest challenge of Italian football in the coming years. It is important for the development of the series, that the league is on the side of its members. "
                              The Serie A will ever return to its former glory?
                              "If everyone will work hard, I think we'll make it within 5 years. There are young managers who have settled as Barbara Berlusconi and Andrea Agnelli and new investors like me and Pallotta . All of this is helping to broaden the strategic vision of the club. "
                              I nešto malo za stadion

"We will begin to deal with the design stage by the next season we will discuss whether to stay at the San Siro or build a new facility. before we had other priorities. One can not do everything in one day. "
                              C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Last edited by Il Capitano; 26-06-14, 18:38.
                                C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Working...
                                X