No announcement yet.

F.C. Internazionale Milano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zbog tog problema u glavi, Osvaldo koliko donese toliko i odnese. Pravi klub za njega je Sautempton, ništa preko toga.

Comment

• Osvaldo specijalac, zbog njega Sveci ne postizu dovoljan broj golova koliko bi trebalo, uzima mesto dzabe majstoru Lambertu.
      Ali bila bi fora da ga uzmu, zamisli Akane tandem Osvaldo - Belfodil...
      sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
      -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Pazi sliku

IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
        ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
        C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• SCOUTNATION

C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Tuča

There are reports tension is growing between new Inter President Erick Thohir and Massimo Moratti.

Both the Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport have the story on their front pages this morning, claiming there is a sudden ‘deep freeze’ in their rapport.

Indonesian investor Thohir bought out 70 per cent of the club from Moratti in November, though the original patron still has a seat on the Board of Directors.

According to today’s newspapers, there is a split emerging within the club between those who wanted Moratti to have more of a say in the running of Inter and those who expect Thohir to bankroll an impressive transfer campaign.

Instead, Thohir seems set to sell one of the Nerazzurri’s big names to fund the January transfer strategy.

Andrea Ranocchia, Fredy Guarin and to a lesser extent Samir Handanovic are all on the market for the right price.

It would frustrate fans who expected the Indonesian magnate to flood the club coffers with his own cash rather than sell stars to bring in others.

Comment

• Nastavljamo sa sličicama... Favali, Adriano i još neki...

C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Ovo je slika kada je bio oproštaj Mihe u Novom Sadu.

Comment

• Ishak Belfodil confirmed he must talk to Inter about more playing time “or the market could provide a solution.”

The 21-year-old Algerian striker was picking up an award in his homeland when he commented to the media.

“I hope to play more often, something that isn’t happening at the moment,” he told Le Buteur and news agency APS.

“The transfer window is getting closer and I have to talk to the directors, because I want to be competitive going into the World Cup.

“I am happy at Inter and cannot complain, even if I know that I don’t play very much and the transfer market could offer a solution.

“The Algeria Coach was right to say I could be at risk for the World Cup if I don’t play regularly, which is why I am looking at the market.”

Belfodil arrived from Parma over the summer, but has made only 10 appearances between Serie A and the Coppa Italia.
                  Spašavaj se dok možeš !

Comment

• IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
                    C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Moram da ispostujem brata Kondiciju.
                      Cestitam na pobedi !
                      Last edited by Mr. Wolf; 22-12-13, 23:01.
                      Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                      You're a master of karate and friendship
                      For everyone

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Inter ace Jonathan is still hopeful that he can appear for Brazil at the 2014 World Cup.

Selecao boss Luiz Felipe Scolari was in Italy on Sunday to watch Jonathan and his fellow Brazilians during the Inter-Milan derby.

“It is always nice to know that the national boss of your country is keeping you under observation,” the wing-back noted.

“It gives you an extra motivation to do well and so far I have had a good season.

“There can always be some surprise selections in the last few months before a World Cup and I remain hopeful that I will have a chance.”

The former Santos and Cruzeiro defender, 27, has yet to appear for his country.
                            Mnogo jaka faca

Comment

• Tol'ke pare a takvi zubi... Teška cicija.

C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Pocho dolazi ako ode Guarin. Ajde Fredy brže to malo...
                                C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Working...
                                X