X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Класика је мало већ фора, но ајде

Comment

• Ajde i zvanično da se stavi...

FC Internazionale Milano SpA signs an agreement to open capital to new investors

Massimo Moratti and Erick Thohir: "Together for the future of Inter"

Milan, 15 October 2013 – Today F.C. Internazionale Milano S.p.A. (“Inter”) and its majority shareholder Internazionale Holding S.r.l., wholly controlled by Massimo Moratti, have signed a binding agreement whereby International Sports Capital (“ISC”), a company indirectly owned by Erick Thohir, Rosan Roeslani and Handy Soetedjo, three prominent Indonesian businessmen, will become the controlling shareholder of Inter with a 70% stake by means of a dedicated capital increase.

Founded in 1908, Inter is globally renowned as one of the most winning football teams in the world with tens of trophies won including 18 Italian Leagues, 3 UEFA Champions Leagues, 2 Intercontinental Cups and 1 FIFA Club World Cup. Based in Milan, Inter is the only Italian team never to have been relegated throughout its 105-year-long history. Inter enjoys a global brand stemming from 20 million supporters in Europe and an estimated 160 million supporters worldwide.

After presiding over a successful history for the Club, the Moratti Family has now taken action to ensure the brightest future for Inter: from Angelo's Great Inter (winning 3 Italian Serie A titles, 2 European Cups and 2 Intercontinental Cups in the period 1963-1966), to Massimo’s record Treble in 2010 (winning in the same year the Italian Serie A, the UEFA Champions League and the Italian Cup, on top of the FIFA Club World Cup) and four more Italian championships in a row. The Moratti Family has paved the way for and now implemented the decision to give Inter a global footprint.

Erick Thohir, Rosan Roeslani, Handy Soetedjo and the Moratti Family will work together to ensure a winning future and make the Club even more competitive in Italy, Europe and the rest of the world, in line with the philosophy of the Club since its inception in 1908 when its founders decided to call themselves "brothers of the world."

“I think Inter history is going to be enriched by a new season thanks to our new international partners who, I am sure, will contribute to a continued string of successes. The new partners’ enthusiasm and pragmatism are certainly a guarantee for the future” said Massimo Moratti. “I wish that Erick, Rosan and Handy add new victories to our beloved colours with the trust and friendship of our fantastic supporters. My family and I will continue to live this marvellous story together with Erick, Rosan and Handy granting our unchanged devotion and fondness that bond us to the Club and to the Inter supporters”.

“Today is a truly special day in my life. I am honored that Mr. Moratti has entrusted me with the responsibility to lead Inter into the next chapter, and I am excited to have him continue in the future as my partner. The job done by the Moratti Family, from Angelo’s Great Inter to Massimo’s Treble record, has made Inter one of the most respected clubs in the world, for their prowess on the pitch as well their involvement in the community” said Erick Thohir. “I am an entrepreneur, but first of all I am a supporter and a sports lover. I cannot wait to put our passion and international experience at the service of this fantastic Club and its supporters.”

Erick Thohir, leader of the investing group, is an entrepreneur based in Jakarta, Indonesia and founder and chairman of Mahaka Group. His main areas of interest are media and entertainment, including television, radio, digital, out-of-home and newspapers. Erick is a co-owner of D.C. United, a Major League Soccer club in the United States, and also served as Vice President of the Indonesian Olympic Committee and as Indonesia’s Chief of Mission for the 2012 Olympic Games.

Rosan Roeslani is a prominent Indonesian businessman and investor focusing in strategic sectors including banking and finance, infrastructure, real estate and tourism. He serves as Vice Chairman, Banking and Finance, of the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce. Mr. Roeslani also owns a stake in D.C. United alongside Mr. Thohir.

Handy Soetedjo is an Indonesian entrepreneur whose areas of investment are in coal, oil and gas, real estate and a variety of media companies. Mr. Soetedjo is the business partner of Mr. Thohir in Mahaka Group, and was also involved in the purchase of the Philadelphia 76ers of the NBA in 2011.

About Inter

Founded in 1908, Inter is globally renowned as one of the most winning football teams in the world with tens of trophies won including 18 Italian Leagues, 3 UEFA Champions League, 2 Intercontinental Cups and 1 FIFA Club World Cup. Based in Milan, Inter is the only Italian team never to have been relegated throughout its 105-year-long history. Inter enjoys a global brand stemming from 20 million supporters in Europe and an estimated 160 million supporters worldwide.

About Inter Campus

Since 1997, Inter Campus has implemented a flexible and long-term social and cooperation programme in 25 foreign countries, assisted by 200 local instructors. The aim of the programme is to use the game of football as an educational tool to restore the right to play to 10,000 needy children. Inter Campus is official partner of the United Nations, after its representatives were received by the President of the General Assembly, Vuc Jeremic, on November 29, 2012.
      http://www.inter.it/en/news/43937
      Last edited by Il Capitano; 15-10-13, 16:04.
      IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
      ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
      C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Goal.com

TRANSFERS - What sort of Thohir will we see on the market? Many may dream of Inter becoming spendthirft, but the new model will most certainly not be of the ilk which has seen PSG and Manchester City become modern money giants of the game. Thohir is no Al Thani, nor Sheikh Mansour. In January, the transfer activity is likely to be along the same lines we have witnessed in recent years, with Inter simply looking to get back on track rather than wanting to blast a hole in the market. The new board will look to invest intelligently, settling debts and getting the books balanced before looking too far ahead in the market. Rather than signing a Cristiano Ronaldo or Cesc Fabregas, Inter will be focusing on closing out deals that have been near-misses in the past, such was the case with Tottenham arrival Paulinho. That's not to say the club don't have big ambitions on the market, they will just have to wait until a time when they can truly afford it. The most realistic goal for significant transfer investment at this stage appears to be 2016.
        http://www.goal.com/en-ie/news/3920/...ohirs-plans-to
        C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Иначе, Интерица, тј. 70 процената од исте отишло за 250 милиона, сада да ли је то мало с обзиром да је ишла прича да ће да се договоре око 100 процената за 400м, не знам. У осталом од појаве ове приче милион и једна верзија се провртела кроз медије, а могуће да је цена балансирана и останком Моратија на некој од битнијих функција, бтв. није ни конкретно одговорио да ли је он и даље председник, а у неким верзијама се пише и да ће његов син бити председник, али више нека врста почасног председника без неких великих овлашћења.

The announcement yesterday at 11.25 – 70 per cent to the Indonesians for €250m
          ЕДИТ: И да додам ову занимљиву слику

ЕДИТ 2:

15 Oct 2013

The new owner is set to make changes at the club following his takeover, but anyone expecting him to spend big from day one underestimates his business acumen

Finally, Erick Thohir has officially arrived. While some dislike change, already displaying nostalgia for the days of Massimo Moratti's governance and a sense of fear over what may come under the Indonesian, others cannot wait to see Inter's new era begin in its fullest effect.

But how will everything come together under the new owner now that the deal has been agreed and the takeover has been confirmed? Thohir is set to oversee a host of changes as he gears the Nerazzurri up for an assault on the top of the game once again.

A NEW BOARD - With Thohir and Moratti, the new board of directors will also include Rosan Roeslani and Thomas W. Shreve, who will be in charge of the financial side of the panel alongside Rinaldo Ghelfi. In addition, other names are set to be announced, with some expected to have already been discussed as part of the final stage of negotiations.

THE PRESIDENT - The real dilemma remains in the identity of the new president. While Thohir is clearly the owner of the club with 70 per cent of the company's stakeholding, he has handed the decision over the retention of Massimo Moratti as the club figurehead to the incumbent himself. Although Moratti would not be a president in the same sense that he has been, making day-to-day decisions on the club's direction, he would provide what Thohir sees as a valuable figure of reference who could partner with the owner in making key calls while also keeping Inter very firmly within the visions of their storied past. Moratti is still thinking the situation over at the moment, but whatever his answer his tenure as president will likely come to an end by the summer of 2015. By then, Thohir is hoping to have full control at the club and will have gained the experience necessary to lead the club by himself.

THE LEADERSHIP - Aside from discussions over the presidency, Thohir knows he can bring in men he trusts to help take the club forward. These include Jason Levien, who has become his right-hand man in most sporting transactions. There will be a continued Moratti presence even beyond Massimo too, with the current president's son Angelomario having already struck up a very good relationship with Thohir. Moratti Jr. could be named vice-president, although he is not expected to be considered as an alternative to his father should Massimo turn down the main seat. Still, he will be a key part of the future Inter. Other than these changes, Thohir is not set to make too many alterations. He has faith in Moratti's previous setup to take the club forward to at least June 2014. Piero Ausilio's work with the youth sector has been recognised, but Marco Branca's position could well be under threat when decisions are made next summer. With Leonardo having demonstrated his worth as a sporting director at Paris Saint-Germain, Thohir could look to tempt the ex-Inter boss back to San Siro should he remain without another role when the time comes.

ECONOMIC PLAN - Thomas W. Shreve will come in to keep a close eye over the balance sheet at Corso Vittorio Emanuele II. For the new owner, this aspect is key, wanting his companies to run as efficiently as a Swiss watch economically. As part of this, he has ordered a tapering of some of the club's agreeements of the Moratti era, which has so far turned up positive results credit-wise. In addition, Thohir will personally cover some of the club's liabilities to help bring new life to the balance sheet. However, this will not immediately effect the transfer market.

TRANSFERS - What sort of Thohir will we see on the market? Many may dream of Inter becoming spendthirft, but the new model will most certainly not be of the ilk which has seen PSG and Manchester City become modern money giants of the game. Thohir is no Al Thani, nor Sheikh Mansour. In January, the transfer activity is likely to be along the same lines we have witnessed in recent years, with Inter simply looking to get back on track rather than wanting to blast a hole in the market. The new board will look to invest intelligently, settling debts and getting the books balanced before looking too far ahead in the market. Rather than signing a Cristiano Ronaldo or Cesc Fabregas, Inter will be focusing on closing out deals that have been near-misses in the past, such was the case with Tottenham arrival Paulinho. That's not to say the club don't have big ambitions on the market, they will just have to wait until a time when they can truly afford it. The most realistic goal for significant transfer investment at this stage appears to be 2016.

THE YOUTH - This is one area which Thohir has been greatly enthusiastic about, studying the quality of the youth setup at the club from very early on in his assault to buy the company. As part of his strategy, Thohir has included a project to further develop the youth, including the loan and co-ownership of young players at sattelite clubs. The new owner particularly likes the idea of a partnership with DC United, but is open to other possibilities. The Indonesian considers this area to be one of Inter's key strengths already and simply wants to maintain that quality.

THE BRAND - Thohir's plan, with a mind open to international markets, is to sell the Inter brand all across the world. The Asian market, which is already an important area to Inter, is considered the key aim of the new order, and Thohir's Indonesian roots can only help. Intertwined with the economic plans, Thohir will entrust his own men to build on the successes of Ernesto Paolillo and Marco Fassone in recent years in expanding the brand.

COACHING STAFF - We conclude with the football itself, and those who will be asked to lead the team forward for the forseeable future. Walter Mazzarri may only have signed a two-year deal last June, but that was largely down to Moratti wanting Thohir to evaluate everything for himself before making a decision on the coaching position for the longer term. Thohir made it clear from early in negotiations though that he would leave Mazzarri to get on with his job wherever possible, and the good start to the season has only reinforced that frame of mind. Right now there is a great degree of confidence in the coach from all involved in the talks regarding the future, suggesting that a continuation of the upward trend in results could see the former Napoli boss handed a new deal before 2015.

The Inter revolution will be an exciting one. With Moratti by his side to teach him the ropes, Thohir looks set to bring the Nerazzurri into the 21st century in a very big way. IndoInter is here.
          Last edited by Brajkula; 16-10-13, 17:21.

Comment

• Vraca se Zid <3

"I'll definitely make a change, I need to work out where to play him, but Samuel will definitely play, I want to give him a chance, he's training well and is an important player. Injury kept him out for a long time but he'll be involved tomorrow.''

Jeste majstor taj Rodrigo:

"Palacio, to tell you the truth, is someone I always asked to sign when he was at Genoa. I've always liked him as a player, he has the sort of attributes I like, he moves a lot, helps out the team and has an eye for goal. I was confident that he could do well," said Mazzarri when asked his thoughts on Palacio's excellent start to the season.
            sigpic

http://www.sportklub.info/nemanja-nikolic-u-rostovu

Comment

• Inter squad for Udinese: Handanovic, Carrizo, Castellazzi; Jonathan, Zanetti, Juan Jesus, Andreolli, Wallace, Ranocchia, Samuel, Pereira, Rolando, Nagatomo; Kovacic, Alvarez, Guarin, Mudingayi, Kuzmanovic, Cambiasso, Taider; Palacio, Puscas
              Vartio se gospodin.

Comment

• Mazzarri was asked whether Inter will invest heavily in the January transfer market when new owner Erick Thohir takes over.

“I haven’t spoken to the new majority shareholder. He sent a letter to say he admires me, but I always spoke to President Massimo Moratti or the directors.

“Throughout my career I have said there’s no point getting new players in mid-season unless they are a big reinforcement to what is already there.”
                http://football-italia.net/41329/maz...inter-attitude
                C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Lošiji članak nisam odavno pročitao... Verovatno ih ima na sportal.rs i sportske.net ali tamo odavno više ne zalazim.

http://www.mondo.rs/a630990/Sport/Fu...u-3-5-1-1.html
                  C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Krenuo sam da čitam i stigao do "povređenog Belfodila" i prestao....čovek ne igra zbog crvenog, tj. nije igrao.

Comment

• Voleo bih da Tohira strefi mozdani udar ne bude li Macari vodio ekipu i sledece sezone.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Condition23 View Post
                        Voleo bih da Tohira strefi mozdani udar ne bude li Macari vodio ekipu i sledece sezone.
                        Ja cenim da se čita Tahir, bem li ga sada. Ma vodiće Macari, što neće sigurno dovesti Murinja

Comment

• Moze da se cita i Trokir ne zanima me, hahahaha pa nije iskljuceno da dodje Mou ako ne bude osvojio ligu sa Celsijem. Gde ce nego svojoj kuci

Daj Belfa protiv Livorna, daaaaaj!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Condition23 View Post
                            Moze da se cita i Trokir ne zanima me, hahahaha pa nije iskljuceno da dodje Mou ako ne bude osvojio ligu sa Celsijem. Gde ce nego svojoj kuci

Daj Belfa protiv Livorna, daaaaaj!
                            Pa ako dođe Murinjo kući, da li bi poželeo loše snove Tahiru ili ipak ?

Jačina Isak Belfodil, jačina.
                            Last edited by Brajkula; 06-11-13, 10:32.

Comment

• Malo je to verovatno, neka ga Macari taman sledece godine da uzme titulu

Isak tatica da stavi 2 komada i izadje napolje u 67.elegantno.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Brajkula View Post
                                Ja cenim da se čita Tahir, bem li ga sada. Ma vodiće Macari, što neće sigurno dovesti Murinja
                                Ako b92 napiše Tohir onda je Tohir... Mada greše kod Žonatana (Džonatan) ali Šavi i Mančini im ne zameram više, smorilo...

Mnogo sam zgotivio Macarija. pre nekih mesec dana izjavio da bi možda mogao i da završi karijeru u Interu!!! Mou planira da ostane u Čelsiju nekoliko sezona, a Mazza je interista. xD Baš ga briga da vodi Napoli u LŠ, pojavio se Inter i odmah potpis. Šta je veličina kluba...
                                C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Working...
                                X