X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano

A i zasluzio je &+I}\
    Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

I jeste najbolji...
      sigpic
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Bravo Eto, zasluzeno si je dobio.

Comment

Morati: Ciao, Rafa!

http://www.mondo.rs/s192806/Sport/Fu...Ciao_Rafa.html
          http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=35392&L=en
          IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
          ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
          C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Pametan potez za Inter.Veoma je lose vodio Inter jos od pocetka sezone &+I}\ &+I}\ &+I}\
            Sad koliko ce Leonardo ili ko drugi da pomogne ne znam samo mislim da ce im biti tesko da uklpoe igrace sa zeljenom taktikom.Svakako mislim da je ovo veoma pametan potez @(*6sd$%
            Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
              C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Leonardo nije nista posebno.Spaleti bi bio odlican a Kapelo ne verujem da u opste razmislja da bude trener Intera @(*6sd$%
                Dreams are coming true.

Comment

C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Hahahha rodio se drugi Stojkovic...Leonardo ce verovatno da predje u Inter koji je gradski rival Milanu &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(]

Ista fora za Zvezdu i Partizan u glavnoj ulozi-Stojkovic. &+I}\
                    Dreams are coming true.

Comment

C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Ma nece doci Leonardo nisu ludi valjda toliko,bolje im je da Mihajlovica uzmu. &+I}\
                        sigpic
                        Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

fala bogu da je otisao ovaj benites &8@^J covek je prsotina

Comment

Replacing the best coach in the world was never going to be an easy task, but there is no doubt that Benitez made some horrific mistakes after taking over as Inter boss. The Spaniard was the most responsible for this season's crisis.
                              Never did Benitez win over the hearts and minds of players, fans and management. He alienated a number of top stars - such as Milito - contributing to their poor form. His treatment of one of Europe's most promising young full backs Davide Santon was nothing short of shameful as he shifted him around countless positions on the pitch like cattle, while leaving the teenager on the bench in favour of rookies such as Felice Natalino. When you don't command the respect of your team it is a recipe for disaster.Benitez lacked the motivational skills to inspire and stimulate a group of winners. He was too passive on the touchline, and this could be seen during key moments of games when he needed to make a tactical tweak or a match-changing substitution. The opposition could smell the uncertainty emanating from Benitez, and went into games against his Inter with no fear.Quite simply Benitez does not possess the winning mentality that a team expected to win championships and challenge for major honours requires. We saw this at Liverpool, and it was evident once again at Inter. As much as the Spaniard likes to blame the lack of summer signings for his failure - as he did during last Saturday's suicidal post-match interview after the Club World Cup success - let's be honest here...trusting Benitez with a transfer fund is like trusting Josef Fritzl with your children.Maybe Benitez is cleverer than we thought!

Sve je tačno &+I}\
                              http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/edi...benitez-was-a-
                              C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

LEONARDO NOVI TRENER INTERA!!!

http://www.mondo.rs/s192957/Inter_doveo_Leonarda.html

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=35398&L=en

C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Working...
                                X