X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafa nije sav svoj...sta mu je??

tt
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Iscupa se Marin u ovom gemu, spasao 3 BL a Delpotro ljut na sebe
      Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Pomislio da ce se RG sam od sebe osvojiti, nemam drugo objasnjenje.
        Originally posted by Casiraghi
        Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
        Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
        Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
          Rafa nije sav svoj...sta mu je??

tt
          Možda je gladan
          Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
          Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
          "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• sad kad ga kisa ponovo spasi
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Igra dobro Švarcman, ne u smislu priče kada neko igra dobro protiv Noleta, već čovek osmislio igru.

A Nadal hoće sve na silu, što mu je greška.

Comment

• Piiii spasice ga kisa

tt
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Valjalo bi pljusak da zvizne da doooobro natopi
                  Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali

Comment

• Jest pa da igraju sutra -.-

tt
                    sigpic

Comment

• vamos diego, uzimaj sto vise gemova pre prekida
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• Brze malo to

tt
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                          Jest pa da igraju sutra -.-

tt
                          Pa nije to loše ionako imam kasnije neke obaveze

Comment

• Biće kiše... taman da se resetuje...

Comment

• E pa dobro salila sam se...polako ti ipak

tt
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ma i ja sam se šalila.
                                Rafa izgleda kao da stvarno ima neki problem

Comment

Working...
                                X