Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da, izdivljao Shapo sa fhom
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Ipak pobjeda, sve mu je oprošteno
      Australian Open (2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018) French Open (2009) Wimbledon (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017) US Open (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Comment

• Da, jos je poprilicno lako resio 3.set

sad gledamo Stefanosa

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nijesam odgledao završnicu (srećom). Bilo je teško i gledati meč na onom parkingu, bliži igrač se ne vidi. Opet koban taj-brejk, ali zaista mu se ne može ništa zamjeriti zbog svog napora u protekle tri nedjelje. Neka se sad dobro odmori, svakako da ovako iznuren ne bi imao šanse protiv Zvereva koji bi morao iskoristiti ovakav žrijeb da dođe do finala.
          Australian Open (2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018) French Open (2009) Wimbledon (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017) US Open (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Comment

• Bio je bas vidno umoran, leteo na mrezu, izvukao par odlicnih voleja, ali ga je ipak Donskoj prolazio.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Dobar Borna. Al sto volim sto prasi ovog Bustu

tt
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Kako Dušan nekad zna igrati lepo, sve udarce ima.

Comment

• Ala cepa ovaj fh

tt
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Strašan set samo da ne zabaguje.

Comment

• Je l to 1:0?? Idemo Ducii
                      "Nema predaje, povlačenja - ko hoće da ga pamte!"

Comment

• Odličan Duci, baš odličan. Negde sam očekivao da će bekendom parirarti Ririju kod njemu omiljenih CC razmena ali forhend je iznenađujuće dobar. Ako mentalno ne padne dobiće ovo.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Nando stigao do 500-te pobede u karijeri.
                          Čestitke
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by pecaros View Post
                            Odličan Duci, baš odličan. Negde sam očekivao da će bekendom parirarti Ririju kod njemu omiljenih CC razmena ali forhend je iznenađujuće dobar. Ako mentalno ne padne dobiće ovo.
                            Pa nek neko kaže da kutija nije magična, kako igra jučer i danas, strašno

Comment

• Bravo Dutzee, kakvo sprdanje u TBovima. A mogao je i pre njih da završi. Sjajan rezultat

Comment

• браво Дуци мајсторе!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X