AS Roma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maliajnstajn View Post
    Kakva crna milijarda dragi Freshko, previse je to love.
    Nema crna, sad sam gledao na netu, sam stadion kosta 300m, ali celokupni projekat (ukljucujuci transport i infrastrukturu oko stadiona) ce kostati dvostruko vise, cak i preko toga. Ne znam sto se cudis, Emirates je sagradjen za pola milijarde, a kad je to bilo pre 10 godina, ukljucis inflaciju kao i italijansko trziste, njihovu smesnu administraciju i poreze i izvalis da je to to. Nije milijarda, ali je opet blizu te cifre.
    sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
    -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Nije pola milijarde vec 600 miliona, al to je druga stvar. Sad Emirati sa cijelom infrastrukturom vrije dvostruko.

Ako cemo racunati porez onda ide to pjeske na preko milijarde.

Jos uvijek sam nov u racnovodstvu, pa to kad savladam uspijesno bit ce valjda nesto od mene
      sigpic
      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Ma to sam ja lupio dvostruko, ljudi kazu daleko, daleko vise od 300m, znaci moze biti i trostruko ako bas hoces.
        sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Nekoliko FAQ u vezi sa stadionom:
          Spoiler
          - When will construction begin on the Stadium?
          Construction is scheduled to begin in the third quarter of 2014.

- When will the Stadium open?
          Stadio della Roma is scheduled to open for the 2016-17 Serie A season.

- Will this be a “green” Stadium?
          Stadio della Roma will be the first truly sustainable major sports venue in Europe that incorporates a carbon neutral footprint, maximum recycling capabilities and state-of-the-art renewable energy and conservation programs.

- Where is Tor di Valle?
          The Stadium is being build on the grounds of Rome’s former standard bred Hippodrome, southwest of the city. It is conveniently located at the intersection of the GRA (ring road around the city) and the highway to Fiumicino International Airport.

- How will the new Stadium impact the Italian economy?
          AS Roma is working directly with the Comune di Roma to ensure that the Stadium, Roma Village and the Entertainment District deliver a level of investment and include a mix of use that supports future social and economic development in the surrounding areas. We are working closely with with the Mayor Ignazio Marino, the City of Rome and local institutions, to help create thousands of good paying jobs for area residents.

- What is being done to improve transportation to the area?
          Special attention is being paid to enhancing both public and private vehicle transportation to and from the new Stadium site and the surrounding entertainment district. We are doing extensive consumer research and working with the Comune di Roma to prepare a comprehensive infrastructure plan to support ample access and parking for cars and motorcycles, along with bike paths and potential ferry shuttles.

- What are the ticket prices in the new Stadium?
          Stadio della Roma & AS Roma surveyed over 65,000 fans leading up to the announcement of the stadium. The feedback the fans provided is the basis for how we are determining our pricing strategy for our premium areas as well as for all of the ticketing options the Stadio della Roma will provide. We will announce our pricing plan within the coming months and we strongly encourage season ticket holders to renew their tickets for 14/15 season so that they maintain their priority in the sales process as we begin selling seats in the new stadium in the fall of 2014. For those who are not season ticket holders please sign up for the Stadio della Roma wait list so that you secure your place in history.

- If I’m already a season ticketholder, what do I have to do to secure a seat in the new Stadium?
          The season ticket holders for AS Roma have been the energy behind every major accomplishment in team history. As we move into our new state of the art stadium our commitment is to engage and service the needs of these fans at the beginning of the sales process so that their energy drives us to new heights at Stadio Della Roma. Renewing your season tickets for the 2014-2015 season at Stadio Olimpico automatically gains you the highest priority towards purchasing seats in Stadio Della Roma. A sales professional and a service representative will be assigned to your account in the early fall of 2014. These individuals on behalf of the stadium and team will actively communicate to you the simple and enjoyable process AS Roma and Stadio Della Roma have created to provide you the opportunity to purchase seats in the new stadium. All season ticket holders will be invited to visit with their sales professional in our world class sales center where they will have the ability to get a behind the scenes look at the unique aspects of Stadio Della Roma and to evaluate and decide upon the seating options within the stadium.

- Will there be WiFi in the Stadium?
          The new Stadium will be a showcase for innovation – with Stadium-wide WiFi capability and mobile connectivity.

- Will the team train at the new Stadium?
          Yes, our “Peak Performance Center” football training facility will sit adjacent to the new Stadium, where our First Team will train on a year-round basis. This state-of-the-art facility will include multiple pitches, technologically superior conditioning, training and rehab centers and is being designed with the highest standards to ensure that the Club prepares in optimal conditions to improve our competitive edge.

- What are the Premium Seating options in the new Stadium?
          Stadio Della Roma will feature some of the finest premium seating options in world football, including private luxury suites, loge boxes and club seats.

- Will the new Stadium have seating options for disabled fans?
          Yes, accessible seating will be available on all levels of the Stadium.

- Will there be a Sales Center that will allow fans to review their options with a member of the AS Roma sales staff?
          Yes, AS Roma will be constructing a world class Preview Center in Tor Di Valle that will be open in the summer of 2014. We encourage you to sign up for the waitlist so that you can visit with us early in the process.

- What is the possibility that there are two teams playing in Stadio Della Roma?
          Stadio Della Roma is purposely being built for AS Roma and other major events. There are no plans to have multiple teams playing in Stadio Della Roma.

- Will the Stadium be able to host Champions League Finals?
          Yes, the Stadium can expand from 52,500 seats to 60,000 so there is amply seating capacity and parking to host such matches. In addition, the wide array of entertainment, retail and dining offerings in the overall development will make Stadio della Roma a highly desirable location for such matches.

Comment

• Stadion samo sto nema opciju da lebdi na nebu. Nema sumnje, strasan ali i skup projekat.
            sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Kao što neko reče, svemirski brod.

Milijardica, lagano.

Comment

• naklon do poda
                VALENTINO ROSSI #46

Comment

• Roma povlači Totijevu 'desetku'!

Toti ima 37 godina i celu karijeru proveo je u Romi, u kojoj je za 22 sezone odigrao 700 utakmica u svim takmičenjima.

"Voleo bih da imam igrače koji su po 10-15 godina u ekipi. Kada Toti bude prestao da igra povući ćemo dres sa brojem 10, u to nema sumnje. Njegov oproštaj neće trajati jedan sat, već najmanje mesec dana", naveo je Palota.

Comment

• Što kaže Palota godišnje 30 miliona turista poseti Rim. I za 2 godine kad dobiješ prelep stadion, sa svim mogućim pratećim objektima, stadion koji živi 7 dana u nedelji, pa tu ima pare da se obrću... Strašno dobar potez Amerikanaca.

Kako li je lacijalima sa Lotitom?
                    IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
                    ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
                    C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Oni ce da vrate lovu brze nego Topdzije za Emirate.
                      sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Oni ne dizu kredit, oni rade sa investicijom koliko sam ja shvatio. Investicije se ne vracaju, samo se isplacuju

Emirati su napravljeni zahvaljujuci 4 kredita od 125 miliona funti i plus 100 m Arsenalovog budzeta.
                        sigpic
                        "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                        AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Ma dobro, poenta je ista.
                          sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ovo ce da bude premocan stadion. Jos samo cene da prilagode tako da imaju stadion uvek pun, to je kod Nemaca glavni razlog sto su im stadioni puni iako poneki klubovi sa velikim stadionima igraju u drugu ligu Nemacke.

A ne kao oni moji diletanti, imas industrijski grad i postavili astronomske cene karata. Negde oko 38.000 je prosek gledalaca, mada zvanicno je rasprodat ali zajebu ovi sa godisnjim kartama, pa opet zarade bruku para. Mnogo vise nego neki sa vecim brojem gledalaca.

Comment

• Odlican stadion u najavi,samo da se ostvari i izgledace zaista savrseno.Juventus je dosta profitirao od novog stadiona a i Roma ce samo da ga napravi.
                              Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Destro dobio 4 utakmice suspenzije zbog udaranja Astorija, a Benatija pauzira mesec dana zbog povrede.
                                Ovo je smejurija postalo, samo se Roma kažnjava, što na terenu što na tribinama. Prvo De Rosi dobio kaznu a sad Destro.

Protiv Atalante u sledećem kolu neće igrati još Pjanić i Florenci.

Comment

Working...
                                X