Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ovo stvarno nisam ocekivala da ce se desiti
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Igra Cilikan na 100%. I bas me nervira svojim ponasanjem. Moze li on neki poen da osvoji a da ne kaze Care?

Velika prednost je biti dobar i prirodan server u tajbrejku. Ko nije oseca veliki pritisak, kao Novak sada.

I mnogo sere ovog Cilica. Celu karijeru se raspadao u ovakvim situacijama, a sada je proigrao kao nikada
      Last edited by 147; 24-06-18, 17:04.

Comment

• Evo ga raspad.. servis staje u najbitnijem trenutku.. jos je on psihicki previse labilan.. sada se mora sabrati i uzeti treci za mane od pola sata..
        --ZA GOSPODINA GOVEDARICU OD NJEGOVOG VERNOG SK FAN KLEBA--

https://ibb.co/cD1Xnq

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
          ali ovaj Cilic kako je smesan sa ovim bodrenjem
          How funny is that?
          sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Originally posted by 147 View Post
            Igra Cilikan na 100%. I bas me nervira svojim ponasanjem. Moze li on neki poen da osvoji a da ne kaze Care?
            Onda to ne bi bio Marin CARE! CAR!
            Sta fali ... neka ga
            sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
            Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Jel ok da se radujem trećem setu, imam ih oboje na fantaziju?
              sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Oboje???

tt
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                  Oboje???

tt
                  Izvini Olja, pogreši čovekkkk
                  sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Originally posted by TeaFam View Post
                    Izvini Olja, pogreši čovekkkk
                    Izvini ovo se ne gresi nikad...ovde nema lapsusa :cd2:

tt
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

tt
                      Nije pogresio:
                      Novak je covek (muskarac), a Marin CAR, CARE je nedefinisano bice .... tako da .... nema tu neke greske
                      sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                      Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

tt
                        Vidjao sam i gore. Ali ok, nepismen(ili koji već pridev se koristi) sam i pomalo srećan jer su obadvojica u mom timu.
                        sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Kamo je tebi Dusane dosadno ponekad...ali nama nije

tt
                          sigpic

Comment

Vidjao sam i gore. Ali ok, nepismen(ili koji već pridev se koristi) sam i pomalo srećan jer su obadvojica u mom timu.
                            Ili oba ili dvojica

tt
                            sigpic

Comment

Jel ok da se radujem trećem setu, imam ih oboje na fantaziju?
                              pazi kad sam isto to pomislila
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                              with experience.

Comment

Ili oba ili dvojica

tt
                                Fora.

Bar sam duhovit
                                sloboda ili ništa

Comment

Working...
                                X