• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trenutno piše 00:01:25:29

Šteta što Kiki nije u 16h pa da je mijenjam ako vidim da gubi
    sigpic

Comment

• Dobra je Kiki na sljaci i ja je imam, dobra je bila prosle godine sto nista ne mora da znaci....ili znaci posto sam je kupila
      Kada igra?

tt
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by mark it zer0
        A kako kada je krenuo turnir? Igraju se mecevi od 16h, ja na telefonu ne mogu da vidim do kada je lockout.
        Na tel. pritisni na logo fantasija gore na vrhu i malo pridrzi- prikaze vrijeme do lockouta [emoji6]

Послато са D2303 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• E svaka cast gogo...

Hvala Mark, nestade mi negde Sofa

tt
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• shminka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• I ja sam znala da ce Stivens da odustane, ali popustim jer me shminka minimum 2 dana ubedjivao da je kupim
              ali makar to, skocice joj cena

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• A bas sam htela da pitam.... a sto si ti na shminku ljuta

Ja kada sam ga pre par nedelja pitala za neki savet...on nesto sve okolo naoklo odgovara, reko bi mi al ne bi...mada po rezultatima i bolje da ga nista ne pitam vise

I otkud vam toliko zena u timovima? zar B nisi rekla da ih imas 5?

tt
                sigpic

Comment

• Pogresno sam tada prebrojala, 6 sam ih imala, plus Stivens koju sam sinoc kupila

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• nemoj molim te, ona mi je kapiten ove nedelje

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nesto si nacuo ili pretpostavljas?

tt
                      sigpic

Comment

• Hahaa kome nije [emoji38]

tt
                        sigpic

Comment

• Zasto mi jos nisu obracunati bodovi za McHale? Igrala nekad danas...

Comment

• Originally posted by mark it zer0
                            Jer nisu jos obradili podatke od prosle nedelje. I dalje traje "lockout". Zbog toga nema jos ni promena cena igraca.
                            Hvala [emoji4]
                            Sad vidim da svima stoje poeni od prosle sedmice

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                              Hahaa kome nije [emoji38]

tt
                              Nama koji je nemamo [emoji16]
                              Ja sam rizikovala s kapitenom, vidicemo koliko ce se rizik isplatiti [emoji57]

Comment

• i ja sam sad morala da odem da vidim ko ti je kapiten

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X