• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa de zuris
    Ni ti ne mozes vise da ga gledas

tt
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Pa moram pre kraja turnira, jer mislim da ce mu pasti cena posle Majamija, a da li sad ili za 5 dana, isto je
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Ahhh pasce mu cena...kakve sekiracije
        Dobro si me podsetila da prodam beskorisnu, a skupu Woz

tt
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Pa bolje da ga prodam sa za 28.73, nego za neki milion manje, nema ovde emocija, cist biznis

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Hehe nema emocija...a ne igra do juna -.-

tt
            sigpic

Comment

• Laknulo mi sto je odustao od sljake, inace bi lomila glavu sta da radim sa njim, sa tim da bi ga sad 100% prodala

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• 6. sam

prvi mi bezi oko 90 poena, a svima nam je Fed kapiten, niko nije u prednosti

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Svaka cast!

tt
                  sigpic

Comment

• Pored standardno dobrih Bojane, Zarka, Dusana (ko bese on?), Fiksni tu negde sa mnom , shminka je uzasno podbacio...ali zato Goga odlicna

tt
                    sigpic

Comment

• Dragana si zaboravila, usao je u top 100

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Daaa na Draganota sam isto mislila...izvinjavam se na propustu.
                        A ko je Dusan? Zaboravila sam..

tt
                        sigpic

Comment

• Dusan je Vule

tt
                          sigpic

Comment

• E sad malo da kukam

Dakle ispale mi zene sve odmah...i Grisa (zakljucak donesite sami).
                            A kada sam prodavala igrace izmedju Grise i Tijafoa...odlucim se za drugog, posto sam malo izgubila strpljenje sa njim (a nisam sa Bugarinom )...pa kao ispasce obojica brzo, al ovaj prvi ce mi doneti koji poencic vise.... mislim stvarno...treba me

tt
                            sigpic

Comment

• Prodaj Grishu sto pre, pasce mu cena posle ove nedelje jer ima 3 poraza u 1.kolima

ja razmisljam koga da kupim, tj. prodajem Rogera i jos jednog i pravim dugorocni plan

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ako ga sada prodam...a jedva cekam ...moram i da kupim odmah nekog, jel da?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X