Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sad kad im fiksni spamuje tviter
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
        sad kad im fiksni spamuje tviter
        Pa kud nisam znao koji im je twetter juce...a meni da se izvine i odbanuju to nema,al ok pozabavicu se time

Comment

• Oni tebi da se izvinjavaju ...
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Oće li Saša proigrati?
            Od Griše leba nema... a kako će da me zavrne nešto...jaooooo
            Šta je sa Ničeom?
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
              Oni tebi da se izvinjavaju ...
              Pa ja sam ukazao na gresku,niko nije reagovao ,kad sam to javno uradio poceli,razni magarci tamo da me pljuju,posle i ja njih

Al svega ne bi bilo da su na vreme reagovali...ili obavestili to jok al mene banovali sramota

Comment

• Samo o muskima pricate...mene zanima Gogino misljenje sta i kako za next week

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                  Oće li Saša proigrati?
                  Od Griše leba nema... a kako će da me zavrne nešto...jaooooo
                  Šta je sa Ničeom?
                  Gledala sam malo danas reprizu, Zverev je imao problema sa kolenom a i lose je igrao, a ne znam sta da kazem za Grisu, ja tu bas lomim glavu
                  Kirijos mi je bas nesiguran, necu na njega sigurno da trosim pare

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Samo da ne otkaze posle zreba Zverko,mada i lose igra...al svakako imam 2 zamene, a mozda i 3 mocni Jarry

Dal prodati Zverka i uzeti Nika hm
                    Last edited by 61563; 03-03-18, 21:24.

Comment

• Ne igra Jarry IW, nije imao ranking

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ma ne kakvi sada Nik, nego gen... relativno je dobro igrao u drugom delu prošle godine, odlično počeo i paf... povreda

Zar Jarry ne igra kvale? Pogrešila sam nešto...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                          Ne igra Jarry IW, nije imao ranking
                          Ni kvale
                          Igra Kvale proverio
                          Last edited by 61563; 03-03-18, 21:28.

Comment

• ma njega drzim zato sto ce ponovo da mu skoci cena sigurno za milion, a mozda i vise

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nšta je to ne gledam, to cena... koliko će kome da skoči i sl
                              Ja kad hoću kupim il obrnuto prodam i ćao
                              sigpic

Comment

• Jbt ,sto onaj Nick nija malo stabilniji u glavi,ja ne znam ni sto je otkazivao ove turnire jel povreda ili mu se nije igralo,realno nije skup ako odigra dobro sto moze ako hoce,a opet mozda se otruje pomfritom

Comment

Working...
                                X