Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nemam izmjena za USO, ukazano je povjerenje finalisti Grigoru

Comment

• Imam samo jedan veliiikii neresen problem...ne znam sta da radim sa ove dve zene, em idu jedna na drugu (ako uopste Halep moze da prodje Serenu, koja mi je tek enigma), em mi ne ulivaju apsolutno poverenje nijedna (a koja pa uliva ), jos ova druga brani titulu [emoji17]

I onda izbacim obe i stavim Sabalenku
      U breketu mi je ionako u PF

Imam jos fore
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ja se vratila na 6/2, ali uopste nisam sigurna

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Hahaha... ocekivano [emoji3]
          Samo sekiracije -.-
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Previse vremena imamo za razmisljanje, tu je problem

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
              Previse vremena imamo za razmisljanje, tu je problem [emoji3]
              Slazem se [emoji16] sto prije zakljucaju, manje brige [emoji16]
              Ja idem samo s jednom djevojcicom, nadajuci se saprajzu...

Послато са Mi A1 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Ja sam presekla i ipak idem sa 6/2
                a teskom mukom sam izabrala kapitena i kp

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Koliko sam skontala po ovom globalu, ne vjeruje se puno Noletu. Al sacekacemo lock pa da onaj tip izbaci statistiku, makar za prvih 50

Comment

• Pa Nadal ipak ima laksi zreb, zato se njemu vise veruje.
                    A koliko sam ha shvatila, Fedu se jos manje veruje

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Malo tesko uskladiti realna ocekivanja sa licnim nadanjima i zeljom [emoji16]

Comment

• Da, treba iskljuciti srce a ukljuciti mozak

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                          Da, treba iskljuciti srce a ukljuciti mozak

Comment

• Vid ispade Halep ko bi rekao ,ni Serenu nije docekala....

Comment

• Bravo Grile

Comment

• Jel onaj izbacio statistiku timova? Ne mogu da nadjem, pa ne znam jel ne znam traziti ili jos nije objavio?

Comment

Working...
                                X