• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eto me Oljaaa

Comment

• Nemoj tu kavicu ovako kasno, nećeš moći da spavaš :ceđenapomorandža:
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Jos ih imam 4, a veceras mogu ostati na 1 [emoji16][emoji849]

Послато са Mi A1 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Comment

• Sto likujes fiksni?
            Gogi nesto garant...ccc

Sta cu sa zenama? -.-
            Halep ima tesku 1/4, Stivens laku, a idu naravno jedna na drugu..aooo
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
              Sto likujes fiksni?
              Gogi nesto garant...ccc

Sta cu sa zenama? -.-
              Halep ima tesku 1/4, Stivens laku, a idu naravno jedna na drugu..aooo
              Pa onako zbog RF u QF,ako stigne dotle,kakva Goga,ne igram sa zenama zar ne znas? Zenski zreb ni ne znam kakav je nit me zanima dok ne sklopite timove pa da pratim,koja ce kad da ispadne
              A ja cu svakako i malo rizkovati necu igrati sablonski ni sa muskima,kao sto svi rade

Comment

• kakav ti je odnos za USO?
                ja razmisljam da li da idem sa 6/2 ili 7/1
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• Pa to se pitam...obe ili jednu -.-

Samo ti budi van sablona i uzivaj. Nadovezao si se smajlicima samo na gogin post ....pa reko njoj nesto. Nebitno.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ne znam koje muskarce imas

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sve udarne
                      sigpic

Comment

• Pa koji muskarac bi bio umesto Halep/Stivens?

ja isto imam slicnu dilemu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• E pa njegov zreb nisam gledala ...Stefanos

Vise sam ove dve komentarisla jer idu jedna na drugu...naravno
                          sigpic

Comment

• Pa pogledaj kakav on ima zreb, pa prelomi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                              Pa to se pitam...obe ili jednu -.-

Samo ti budi van sablona i uzivaj. Nadovezao si se smajlicima samo na gogin post ....pa reko njoj nesto. Nebitno.
                              A ne ja to onda ovako radim,ako Halep ide na Stivens izaberi jednu,ja bih Stivens(ali neizvestan duel ako dodje do istog) i ostalo muske,ne znam kakav zreb ima Serena,al ako je ok treba pokusati

A naravno nek osvoji Bertens Kiki
                              Last edited by 61563; 23-08-18, 22:05.

Comment

• Sada sam pogledla ide na Delpa, pa na Grisu u 1/4

Serence ide na Halep ista 1/4
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X