No announcement yet.

Fantasy tennis, POOL game - diskusije

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ma taman posla ne gnjavis me, gnjavis sa tom pricom. Totalno je nerezonski da tako mislis...ali ako ti je lakse ok, nemam nista protiv
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
      Ali stvarno mi nije jasno gde nestadose
      Garant je i sa lovom ista stvar

Comment

• Hahahaha... desi se, desi
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Meni svejedno iskreno, salio sam se.
          sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Ja vas necu ni da pitam koliko vam je ostalo izmena [emoji17][emoji17]
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

a sad goga kad dodje i kaze 52
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• Boxy, nije bas toliko al 27 [emoji847]🤠
                  p.s. sto se tice kapitena, jedino logicno rjesenje- igra od prvog kola, u dobroj formi, domaci teren... Mada sam i Bertens kupila zbog domaceg terena pa ona odmah ispala [emoji23]

Послато са Mi A1 уз помоћ Тапатока
                  Last edited by goga; 16-07-18, 11:33.

Comment

• Samo?
                    ja sam mislila da imas sigurno 40
                    pa od kad ti igras, od koje nedelje?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by goga View Post
                      Boxy, nije bas toliko al 27 [emoji847]🤠
                      p.s. sto se tice kapitena, jedino logicno rjesenje- igra od prvog kola, u dobroj formi, domaci teren... Mada sam i Bertens kupila zbog domaceg terena pa ona odmah ispala [emoji23]

Ipak 30 🤫[emoji851]

Comment

• Ja igram od pocetka godine i imam 31. Izgleda da si ti svaku nedelju po 3 transfera vrsila.
                        sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                          Samo?
                          ja sam mislila da imas sigurno 40
                          pa od kad ti igras, od koje nedelje?
                          Ne znam tacno, Mislim da mi je Dubai bio prvi turnir.

Comment

• Aha, pa nisi ti toliko puno propustila, mislila sam da si kasnije prikljucila

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Evo sam nekako nasla [emoji16] od 5. sedmice sam tu

Comment

• Vule, jesi i ti zaboravio lock? Ili si skontao da nema sanse da me stignes [emoji4][emoji6]

Comment

Working...
                                X