Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pitanje sta ce biti do kraja dana, moram ovo da ovekovecim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Haha dzabe ti sve kad je Vlad ispred tebe [emoji23]

tt
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Da, da Petra... simnjala sam u tebe da

Ajde zeno bozija sta to radis...

tt
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• ajmo P3tra

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• bravo petra, bravo dominik

Comment

• Eeeee Petra, ali sumnjala sam u tebe niko mi nije kriv...cuj 0:6 -.-

U prvom kolu

tt
              sigpic

Comment

• Makar mi nije KP i preko 40 timova je ima

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• E sad ako Sharapova napravi neki rezultat a izbacio sam je zbog Kvitove..

Comment

• Petra

Comment

• Pa ja Gogu lagano stizem ako Kyrgios napravi haos A ni ova Donna joj nece dugo ostati

Comment

• Kirijos danas 42 asa

a tacno sam znala da sam trebala Woz da ubacim

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa svi smo ocekivali da ce Petra napraviti dobar rezultat a bas tada se desavaju ovakve stvari..
                          A Dankinju mislim da nema ko vise da zaustavi, jedino sto je Sloan bila rizicna a ni Serena nije u top formi..
                          Last edited by Vule_89; 03-07-18, 18:22.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vule_89 View Post
                            Pa ja Gogu lagano stizem ako Kyrgios napravi haos A ni ova Donna joj nece dugo ostati
                            Ti si mi sad glavna briga [emoji16]
                            Vise ne gledam naprijed [emoji33]

Послато са Mi A1 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Iako sam bas sumnjala da ce ev. da osvoji titulu, nisam pretpostavaljala da bas moze da ispadne u I kolu od Sasanovic. Da se ogradim, nisam gledala mec, ali koliko ima problema sa losim, mlakim i dekoncentrisanim ulaskom u mec... sa takvim kapacitetima... neverovatno los spoj.

Ako Venus dogura daleko, a prosle god mi je donela brdo poena i na GS gde standardno igra dobro i na nekim Mastersima i koju sam planirala da kupim za W jos od pocetka godine (ovo je njen turnir ipak)...a nisam iz razloga sto je kao ipak godinu starija, sto mi ove mladje sve kao oce kake-nece kake...bla, bla...pa puci cu...
                              Srecno matora!

Woz da osvoji drugi slem u godini...ne verujem.

tt
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ne mora da osvoji, ali neka stigne do qf,sf i znas ti koliko je to poena

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X