No announcement yet.

Fantasy tennis, POOL game - diskusije

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ma da, drugar i ja upali u neku ''the chalk flew up'' ligu i tu cepam od pocetka sezone... pa se posle jedno 2 godine setih ovog foruma (ali ne i login podataka za stari nalog )

btw, zabagovali su malo popodne sa rezultatima, meni jos nisu upisali za magi frech

Comment

• Hamburg i Gstaad, to je 2.nedelja posle W

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Cestitke svima nama koji imamo kolsajbera [emoji16] uz poruku- MAKAR NIJE OTISAO U MINUS [emoji43]🤪
        p.s. mozda ce i otici, samo dok ga sracunaju [emoji2]

Послато са Mi A1 уз помоћ Тапатока
        Last edited by goga; 12-06-18, 13:39.

Comment

• Mozete li mi dati kod od fantasy lige, napravio sam tim konacno
          There's something wrong with me chemically
          Something wrong with me inherently
          The wrong mix in the wrong genes
          I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
          It was the wrong plan
          In the wrong hands
          With the wrong theory for the wrong man
          The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
          The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            Ima, samo sam stavila kod na suicide temi

sk fantasy liga: 925973
            eoo ga

Comment

• Originally posted by Indigo View Post
              Mozete li mi dati kod od fantasy lige, napravio sam tim konacno
              Hahahhaha sestro ... jesi li?
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                Hahahhaha sestro ... jesi li?
                Jesam, sad ste gotovi

Hvala na pomoci Vule, dobar si covek iako podrzavas starca
                Last edited by Indigo; 12-06-18, 23:51.
                There's something wrong with me chemically
                Something wrong with me inherently
                The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                It was the wrong plan
                In the wrong hands
                With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Indigo, na vreme si se prikljucio

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pored Rafe sa Kvinsa povukao se i Svarcman.

tt
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Na svu muku jedina dvojica koji mi igraju...sutra idu jedan na drugog
                        E ala sam izabrala i gde sam gledala ...svaka mi cast!

tt
                        sigpic

Comment

• meni od 8 igraca ostala ziva samo Barty

Comment

• Barti je odlicna, nazalost ponistila sam njenu kupovinu i uzela Kohlija...big mistake, big
                            Ali od kuknjave nemam nista...
                            tt
                            sigpic

Comment

• i ja htedoh Baty, shminka mi rekao da je ona nepouzdana i odustanem

a ja sam imala 6, sad sam spala na 3 igraca tako da cu na listi da padnem

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• jeste Barty blentava, al za travu je mama, morao sam da je ispostujem... plus nije nesto ni skupa... isto kao i Coco Vand., ali vagam izmedju nje i Kontaveit i uzmem svemogucu estonku

sledeca nedelja je nasa

Comment

Working...
                                X