Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meehhh što si mi prebacila ovde post
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Moze mi se

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Kako da ubacim Muguruzu ili Halep u contest kad čeka kraj Del Potro- Čilić, je li moguće da su toliki amateri

Comment

• Pa ima mesta za 4 igraca, kako ne mozes?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Uspio sam ali sad vidim da su mi na to mjesto vratili Rafaela kojeg još nisu obračunali. Neregularno

Comment

• Ipak su ispravili a nisu ni morali jer sam birao Muguruzu

Comment

• Niko da mi čestita na dominaciji u igrici, a od prvog dana ste to mogli. Još mi lijepo u nicku i nazivu tima piše da sam najbolji i da ste loši U ukupnom sam oko 20 mjesta i tačno znam zašto nisam prvi, da je bilo malo više strpljenja kvalitet bi došao do izražaja i na globalnom nivou

Comment

• Znate li da li je izaso neki zreb i kada ce?

Slede vratolomije da se premosti nekako period do W

tt
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Za Stutgart izlazi danas u 16h, za ostale turnire ne znam

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa valjda ce do vecernjih sati obaviti i objaviti sve, vidim da je Notingem u 15h

tt
                      sigpic

Comment

• Da i onda ostaje Hertogenboš u obe konkurencije.

tt
                        sigpic

Comment

• Pa matori nikada nije uzeo Stutgart?
                          Sve sami Spanci uzimali

Ma nece ni sada uzeti...al mi fali 4ta kupovina ko lebac...eh kada nema pravilo da mozes 1-2put u sezoni da napravis 4 kupovine

tt
                          sigpic

Comment

• Pa dobro, igrao je samo 2 puta, nije da je igrao 10...

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• A pa to nemam pojma koliko puta, ono vidim da ga nema ni u jednom finalu...ali s obzirom da dosta sljakasa osvajalo, cak i Tim pomisila sam da je ispadao ranije

Jos jedna losa nedelja me ceka..bas sam zaredjala kmeeeuuu

tt
                              sigpic

Comment

• Jednog jos da mogu da kupim bila bih prezadovoljna, nista vise ne trazim

tt
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X