Krivo mu sto sam ga prestigla pa udara po mojim igracima [emoji16]

Послато са Mi A1 уз помоћ Тапатока
    Axaxa, stizem te posle RG

Ti mozes slobodno da otpises i Sharapovu :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Vule_89 View Post
      Axaxa, stizem te posle RG

Ti mozes slobodno da otpises i Sharapovu :P
      da si ti neki strucnjak ne bih te ja prestigla za par mjeseci [emoji6] a imao si par mjeseci prednosti [emoji16]

Comment

• Ee a stvarno se nisam nesto cimao oko igre, pogotovo ne oko tih sitnih turnira. Vidis kako igram kad hocu

Comment

• Da da imas Cicka...mislim imao si ga

tt
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vule_89 View Post
            Ee a stvarno se nisam nesto cimao oko igre, pogotovo ne oko tih sitnih turnira. Vidis kako igram kad hocu
            Mozes se sad pravdati 🤫[emoji851]

Comment

• Jel ima negde Serenin raspored?
              sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Pa ova Pliskova ce naglavacke da leti iz tima..

Comment

• Originally posted by TeaFam View Post
                  Jel ima negde Serenin raspored?
                  https://live-tennis.eu/en/wta-schedule

odmara do WB

Comment

• Bice vesela sledeca nedelja
                    Skupo me je kostao onaj bezobrazni ispad fantazi tima tesko cu se povratiti -.-

Nema nesto onih

tt
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• zasto nisam stavila Delpa u tim umesto Kvitove
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• Zasto u RG igrici ne stoji par Garbinje-Masa? Nije se i Masa valjda povukla?

tt
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ne znam, mozda zato sto je Serena predala

inace, Serena mi je bila kapiten, u poslednjem trenutku sam usla i zamenila, stavila Cilica i ubacila Muguruzu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• A njih dve ne igraju sutra, vec u sredu?

tt
                            sigpic

Comment

• Pa da, igrale su danas, ne mogu i sutra

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nemam pojma da je Špankinja igrala, a pošto je Maša samo wo.. pitam, bolje da pitam, šta znam šta mogu da smisle...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X