Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gogo, ta igrica tokom RGa je super bas, skroz je zanimljiva
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by goga View Post
      Gdje da nadjem [emoji16]

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
      Šta gde da nađeš? Pa piše .. a evo ti:

http://rgcontest.rolandgarros.com/

Grupa ime: SK FORUM
      password: 3UEAB
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Pravila http://rgcontest.rolandgarros.com/#

RULES OF THE GAME
        AIM OF THE GAME
        You can choose a team of maximum 8 players (4 women and 4 men) for each round of the Roland Garros tournament 2018! This will change once we reach the semi-finals and onwards, at which point you will be able to choose a maximum of 4 players, and only 2 players for the finals. Your aim is to win the maximum number of points possible based on the performance of your chosen players in the tournament.

Only victories of the players you have chosen for your team will win you points. You will gain more points based on whether one of your winning chosen players is considered to be an ‘outside chance’ (the calculation of these points will be based on the gap between the ATP/WTA rankings between your chosen player and their opponent for each match). You can also win extra points in each round through duels with your chosen opponents.

You can play with and against all the players of the official Roland Garros 2018 game in the ROLAND-GARROS group, or you can create your own private group to play with and against your friends. Private groups will have their own rankings and forum. You can belong to several groups at once, but you can only choose one team to play in all the different groups.

CREATING YOUR TEAM
        You can put together a team consisting of 4 women and 4 men who are playing in the Roland Garros tournament 2018 (for the Women’s Singles and the Men’s Singles). Your tennis balls will allow you to add new players to your team.

You will be able to remove a player from your team for any round as long as that player’s match has not yet started.

Watch out – the players you have chosen for one round who go through to the next round will be automatically placed into your team for that next round. Rest assured, you will be able to make as many changes to your team as you want before that next round takes place.

CHOOSE A STATUS FOR EACH MEMBER OF YOUR TEAM
        Before each round, you will be able to give each of your players a status, which will impact the number of potential points that they will be able to win for you. Choose between the following statuses for each of your players: (1) (from the start of the tournament until the quarter-finals) 1 captain (that player’s points are tripled); 3 challengers (those players’ points are doubled), 4 team-players (no change to the number of points won by these players); (2) (for the semi-finals and the finals) : (1) captain (that player’s points are tripled), 3 challengers (those players’ points are doubled).

You can change the status you choose for each of your players as long as their matches have not yet started. If you don’t make any changes, your players will have the same status as you gave them in the previous round.

DUELS
        For each round of the game you can take part in two ‘duels’ which will allow you to win extra points. In order to participate, you must choose one male and one female player from your team who are still in the competition, as well as an opponent for each duel.

You can either pick your opponent from your private group, or you can have an opponent assigned at random from all of the players of the Roland Garros 2018 game. You won’t be able to choose the same opponent for both duels in the same round. You also won’t be able to challenge the same opponent more than 3 times in the whole of the tournament.

For each duel you will have to make your best guess regarding a question about the match or the players that you have chosen to be the subject of the duel question. Example questions include: What will be the duration of the match? How many games will be played in total? Both participants in the duel will be asked the same question (i.e. guess the number of aces served by the player you have chosen for this duel), and it’s up to you to pick a player in respect of which you will answer the question (your chosen opponent will do the same). The question itself will be set by the game organisers.

If your guess for the duel question is wrong, a penalty will be applied according to the difference between your guess and the true answer.

Each duel in which you are victorious will win you the number of points which corresponds to your answer. In cases where there is a tie between you and your opponent, or where your opponent has not participated in the duel (including where your opponent hasn’t chosen their players for the duel), you will win half of the points. Where you lose a duel (i.e. your opponent’s answer was better than yours), you won’t win any points.

Your chosen opponent does not have to accept the duel in order for it to take place. The answer you give in the duel will be compared with your opponent’s in order to decide whether you win the points in play from the duel.

TENNIS BALLS
        You will start the official Roland Garros 2018 game with 15 tennis balls (3 extra tennis balls will be offered to all the registered players before the 4th round). These will allow you to chose your 4 women and 4 men for the first round of the competition (1 tennis ball for each player)

You will be able to remove from your team a "new" player (a player you've just added to your team) for any round as long as that player’s match has not yet started. (the system re-credit 1 tennis ball to your account)

The tennis balls will also allow you to make up for the loss of a player who has been eliminated from the last round (you will get 1 tennis ball back if your player is eliminated) by adding a new player to your team. Thanks to the tennis balls, you will also be able to replace one of your players who has qualified for the next round of the tournament.

You can gain extra tennis balls by inviting your friends to play the game. Make the most of the different ways to publicise your participation in the game, and ensure that you highlight your invitation link in order to gain more tennis balls – for free! They could make all the difference in the competition.

S tim da bi bilo fer i pošteno, odnosno da bi svi igrali pod istim uslovima, ne šaljemo pozvinice prijateljima da učestvuju ovde i tako ne stičemo dodatne loptice... i tako smo uvek igrali
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Uvek smo tako igrali, bez slanja pozivnica i dodatnih teniskih loptica.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Velika mana igrice je to sto se gleda ranking. Pa ce tako Serena Williams biti autsajder protiv svake protivnice na turniru i donosice nenormalne poene.

Comment

• Ali sa Serenom je trenutno kocka, moze da ispadne vrlo lako i odmah na pocetku

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa nećeš izabrati valjda Serenu?
                sigpic

Comment

• Jeste, ali je svakako mana. Secam se kada sam ucestvovao da sam koristio Monfilsa i Kuznecovu koji su bili vrlo nisko plasirani i po igrici su bili autsajderi a u stvarnosti su bili apsolutni favoriti.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                    Pa nećeš izabrati valjda Serenu?
                    Zavisi od protivnice, zamisli Serena koja je trenutno 450-a na svetu igra protiv neke igracice koja je 80-a primera radi, bice ogroman autsajder i donosice nenormalne poene sto nema dodira sa realnoscu. U toj situaciji naravno da cu je koristiti.

Comment

• Nemoj mnogo da zamišljaš, prizemi se
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                        Nemoj mnogo da zamišljaš, prizemi se
                        Po igrici ce Isner, Sock i Kveri biti favoriti protiv Djokovica, hocete da kazete da to nije bag, mana, glupost?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tajson View Post
                          Po igrici ce Isner, Sock i Kveri biti favoriti protiv Djokovica, hocete da kazete da to nije bag, mana, glupost?
                          I Taro ce biti autsajder protiv Djokovica, eto ti prilike za jos dobrih poena

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ma meni se svidja igrica, igracu je svakako, ali realno to gledanje iskljucivo rankinga jeste mana.

Comment

• Šta si navalio.. pa uopšte renking ne govori ništa ni u relanom... eno koliko njih je visoko na lestvici, a mogu da ispadnu od bilo koga takoreći..tako ti je i u ovim drugim igricama... ne gledaš renking valjda?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Pa bas ja govorim da ranking ne govori nista i da treba gledati druge stvari. A igrica gleda iskljucivo ranking.

Samo postavi pitanje da li je normalno da igrica u potencijalnom mecu Sock - Djokovic, gleda Amera kao favorita, i samim tim ti dozvoljava da biranjem Novaka dobijes dosta veliki broj poena(jer si kao pogodio iznenadjenje)?

I sto si iskulirala moje pitanje koja si bila na fantaziju prosle nedelje?
                                Last edited by F ili P; 22-05-18, 15:03.

Comment

Working...
                                X