Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uzivo komentarisanje meceva - Australian Open 2018.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mark it zer0 View Post
    To i ja gledam, ocigledno je da muskarci na GS donose mnogo vise poena, bas sam se zeznuo.

Pouille okrece, mark my words
    Kaže se mark it zer0 my words
    “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

Sada gledam ... vidi Rafka bez rukava ....
      sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
      Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

Ali Zvezda Burgos igra samo u Ekvadoru, bese 3 god zaredom titula..ocekujemo i ove [emoji41]

tt
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrkela View Post

rekli ste vi da stavljamo zene jer kao muski igraju dc

– 0.2 per double fault

i mi stavljamo woz
          Na sta su sve spremni ljudi zbog pobede u igrici

Originally posted by dekkard View Post
          Kaže se mark it zer0 my words
          samo gledaj sta radi mocni Pouille
          sloboda ili ništa

Comment

On se kupuje za Ekvador i posle se prodaje
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by mark it zer0 View Post
              Na sta su sve spremni ljudi zbog pobede u igrici
              Pa i ja imam Woz

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

I ja...i jos neke cure

tt
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                  On se kupuje za Ekvador i posle se prodaje [emoji3]
                  Da i da bude kap..ko prosle [emoji41]

P.s. Mark i Mrki...za vas ovo ne vazi

tt
                  sigpic

Comment

Mark i Mrki samo zene smeju da imaju u timu, to je pravilo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Da li SK finansira put na AO2019 za pobednika?

Comment

Tesko...Dovoljno im je sto finansiraju Ozmov put... Daleko je to kosta.

Nadal ocekivano rutinski. Tesko se moze proceniti u kakvoj je formi. Kakv zreb ima cudo treba da se desi da ispadne pre 1/4 finala pa i pre 1/2 finala...

Inace Kirios opet psovao u sred meca vidim...
                        Last edited by 147; 15-01-18, 09:55.

Comment

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                          Mark i Mrki samo zene smeju da imaju u timu, to je pravilo
                          [emoji23]

Aaa stavili Congu napokon na ls

tt
                          sigpic

Comment

Daj otvorite temu za tu igricu ...
                            sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                            Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

Originally posted by Vule_89 View Post
                              Da li SK finansira put na AO2019 za pobednika?
                              To je prva nagrada, sto se tice fantazija, placen put, smestaj i karte za finale

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandugp View Post
                                Daj otvorite temu za tu igricu ...

Sto? Guzva u live prenosu?

tt
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X