Clear All

• Tri su razloga za to:

1. Nisi bila u Srutgartu
    2. Nisam ga kupila u fantaziju
    3. Napisala si onomad moje ime velikim slovom...rekla sam ti

A valjda ce 100ta biti malo odlozena

tt
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• 1. razlog je presudan, jos kad je rekao da ce igrati Stuttgart ja sam rekla da osvaja

99.Hale, 100. Wimbledon
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Kakve povratke čovek pravi. Skroz nas je razmazio, ne valja to.
        Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• Ovo za 100tu ti se ne vazi...prva sam rekla

tt
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
            Ovo za 100tu ti se ne vazi...prva sam rekla

tt
            OD kad je izgubio IW, ja imam taj plan

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
              OD kad je izgubio IW, ja imam taj plan [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
              E..al ne pitate se samo vas dvoje

tt
              sigpic

Comment

• ma dobro, moze 99. na W, kad si toliko zapela

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                  Tri su razloga za to:

1. Nisi bila u Srutgartu
                  2. Nisam ga kupila u fantaziju
                  3. Napisala si onomad moje ime velikim slovom...rekla sam ti

A valjda ce 100ta biti malo odlozena

tt

Bolje ga sad kupi, na kraju neces moci pred W kad mu skoci cena

Comment

• Originally posted by Vule_89 View Post
                    Bolje ga sad kupi, na kraju neces moci pred W kad mu skoci cena
                    Naravno da cu da ga kupim...i pokusam da jos 99tu izbaksuziram
                    Smarac!
                    Al svaka cast!

tt
                    sigpic

Comment

• Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

• ali kako je ovo vratio, to je bilo na bp, Raonic odservirao 227km/h

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• U prvom kolu Istburna dva WC jedna protiv dugog Endi vs. Sten

Žreb

https://www.atpworldtour.com/en/scor...urne/741/draws
                          sigpic

Comment

• Ali kakav raspad Socka ove sezone, nije na vreme stigao da prijavio turnir u Istbornu, morao je da prodje kroz kvalifikacije i ispao u 1.kolu od Brandsa, ima samo 5 pobeda ove godine

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sto ne prenose Mareja ?
                              Originally posted by Casiraghi
                              Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                              Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                              Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Originally posted by MareLFC View Post
                                Sto ne prenose Mareja ?
                                Zasto bi prenosili dvojicu igraca koji nisu u prvih 150? Pitam se kada se poslednji put to desilo na ATP turu.

Comment

Working...
                                X