Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shapo dobio Karlovica
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Dobi nekako Šapovalov. Tek se uključih početkom drugog seta. Dopustio je jednom Karloviću 12 brejk prilika što je zaista nedopustivo, ali u ovakvim mečevima se jedino pobjeda broji.
      Australian Open (2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018) French Open (2009) Wimbledon (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017) US Open (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Comment

• Ali je isto tako imao brejk zaostatka u 1.setu, pa ga je na kraju dobio sa 7:5.
        Karlovic nije lak protivnik ni za mnogo iskusnije tenisere, a ne za ove klince, tako da je ovo odlicna pobeda

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Odlična je zbog toga što ga konačno čeka normalan meč da vidimo u kakvoj je formi. Morao bi pobijediti Donaldsona, tu ne bi smio kiksati.
          Australian Open (2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018) French Open (2009) Wimbledon (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017) US Open (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Comment

• Fritz iznenadio (vjerovatno umornog) Querreya. Vrijedna pobjeda, konačno.

Comment

• Napredovao je u namještanju frizure izmedju poena, očekujem da u budućnosti počne nosati i ogledalo na mečeve

Comment

• Bravo Damire, od 0:5 u tb trećeg do 7:5
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Donald Young je degenerik.
                  Originally posted by Casiraghi
                  Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                  Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                  Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Bravo Gojak

Comment

• Isner se bas raspada ove sezone, prosle nedelje pukao od Albota, sad od Gojovcika, jer on ima pobedu uopste ove sezone?
                      Ne mogu da se setim sta je uradio na AO

ali zato Luka, lagano

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Dobio Albota, jučer

Comment

• znaci jednu sigurno ima

sad gledam, ta pobeda i protiv Lajovica u Nisu, inace je pukao od Chunga u Aucklandu i Ebdena na AO

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bravo Opelka
                            Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                            Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                            Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Deri Fića

Comment

• Fića održao čas Simonu, samo da tako nastavi

Comment

Working...
                                X