Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MotoGP - vesti, informacije, glasine ...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• o tome ti pricam vanjicefenomenalno!!!!
    don't be scared homie
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by vesna8.11 View Post
      Odlicno si setio ovoga Vanja. Ako se setis jos necega, samo dodaj.
      Uostalom, o Rosiju ima toliko toga, da ces dopunjavati pricu o njemu jos dugo.
      More to se denia_el setila, ja sam samo izvrsilac duznosti, svete duznosti!

Hvala obema!

Comment

• vesna....pisem sastav o brnu pa da pitam gde da ga postavim?da li cemo otvoriti novu temu gde ce svi moci da pisu o trkama na kojima su bili (mozda i postoji,a ja ne znam?) ili da ga uguram u neku vec postojecu?

EDIT: postavila sam ga ovde....

http://www.sportklub.info/forum/thre...stvarenje-sna)

nema jos slika,jer sam bas zurila da vam napisem kako smo se proveli,bice i njih cim stignem
        Last edited by denia_el; 19-08-11, 19:20. Reason: sastav postavljen
        don't be scared homie
        sigpic

Comment

• I ja sam bio u Brnu ali u svojoj organizaciji.....Ko nije bio obavezno da ode....Gledao sam sinoc malo srdjana u mugelu....odusevio sam se kada je razgovarao za matijom pasinijem inace mojim favoritom....napominjem da volim samo italijansu skolu rossi,dovi,capirosi,ianone,pasini italijanska skola,najbolja skola

Comment

• Dodao sam i oprostajno pismo Jamahi u temi o Rossiju. To mi je predlozila Miss Poison. Dala mi je sliku pisma i hvala ti na tome, Miss, kad sam nasao prevod na engleski i procitao ga, umal nisam ... Nadam se da vam se svidja koliko i meni!

Comment

• Posle nesto vece pauze, ponovo imamo jedanu zanimljivu pricu iz rubrike--Sampioni motogp-a.
              Ovog puta je nasa nova drugarica nb_korac, opisala, na interesantan nacin, vozaca Alvara Bautistu.

Comment

• Muchas gracias, companera nb_korac!

Comment

• ok sacekacu mesec dana i bice dostupno na netu heheh (jedva cekam) http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/F...et+for+release

Comment

• Ne zamerite, a nadam se da nisam promašila temu... ovo obaveštenje se odnosi samo i isključivo na devojke...

Drage devojke, pozivam vas da se priključite ... momci ne trudite se..

http://www.sportklub.info/forum/group.php?groupid=45

Uređivaćemo i pričaćemo o svemu...
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                      Ne zamerite, a nadam se da nisam promašila temu... ovo obaveštenje se odnosi samo i isključivo na devojke...

Drage devojke, pozivam vas da se priključite ... momci ne trudite se..

http://www.sportklub.info/forum/group.php?groupid=45

Uređivaćemo i pričaćemo o svemu...
                      Nista ne zameramo, a i nisi promasio jer ovde vlada demokratija.

Comment

• Olja, gde je dugme "join" u grupi?
                        Ili mene oci varaju?
                        Mada, pored svake stoji "join"...

Comment

• Nemam pojma... sada ću to da sredim. Imam mogućnost da svaku pozovem ponaosob, pa ako ništa drugo tako ću...Samo malo da proverim

EDIT: Devojke imate i join sada, nadam se da radi.
                          Last edited by miloolja; 10-09-11, 00:11.
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Steta za Jamesa Toselanda, povlaci se iz SBK-a zbog povrede, text koji je napisao na svom sajtu mozete da procitate ovde http://www.jamestoseland.com/news/75...o_my_fans.aspx

Comment

• http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/M...entina+in+2013

Mislim da adresa strane govori dovoljno, Argentina ce biti na kalendaru od 2013... MotoGP sve vise lici na F1, a sto je najgore, i trke pocinju da lice... Vidim ja du cu bataliti i jedno i drugo i da gledam samo Le Mans Cup!
                              -
                              -
                              -
                              -
                              -
                              -
                              -
                              -
                              -
                              -
                              -
                              Niste vi te srece...

Comment

• Intervju sa Uccio-m

"Vale is convinced he can win again"

Valentino Rossi's close companion Uccio spoke at length on Mediaset Premium this morning, and he was unexpectedly positive and open when talking to the Italian television station about the current state of affairs at Ducati.

"I'm happy to have the chance to explain the situation - Alessio Salucci, aka 'Uccio', said - and I think it's the right thing to do, especially for the fans that are suffering like me. This has been a difficult year, and we are struggling a lot. Vale has had problems with the feeling from the Ducati all along, which is an insincere bike that gives you no warning. It is very soft; the weight gets transferred to the front, but then it suddenly and unexpectedly gets blocked at the front, and, strangely, becomes very rigid. With the new front chassis unit, we can say that this is a new bike. The difference between a normal bike and the Ducati is the lack of a frame, but with this latest modification we have improved during the weekend, and that makes Valentino happy."

From the outside it doesn't seem like such a major change...

"From my experience, I've seen that the simple things make the difference in MotoGP. You need to work well on the parts that matter."

Do you think the changes requested by Valentino will cause problems if they go against the philosophy adopted for the production bikes?

"I don't know anything about the production bikes. Ducati are a smart company, and Filippo Preziosi is first among them: if they want to make a winning bike they must listen to Valentino. Not because of his name but because he is one of the best development riders of all time. Filippo has understood what Valentino is asking for, and in fact he has already made the first big move within two months. And this is a very significant move because of the amount of work involved. This proves that Preziosi and Ducati are listening to and following Valentino."

But between Valentino and Preziosi there is also the team...

"Jeremy Burgess has been winning world championships for 30 years. Our team wants to win and they are working hard, and Jeremy has a direct line to Preziosi. It's true that the team and Jeremy weren't totally convinced about the project, but since they have seen the revolution at Ducati to try and follow Valentino's indications, things have completely turned around. Jeremy was a little down when they were concentrating on the carbon fiber project because he knows bikes very well and he knew that the project would not win in the short term: he is a guy that concentrates on winning the championship at hand."

But it isn't as if they have built a full frame for Valentino...

"That's not really true, as they have built something: this new front chassis unit is a big step forward for them. Now they can go from here and continue to evolve it, making it more or less rigid based on Valentino's feedback. Breaking through the barrier to go fast is not impossible, and it's not too late."

How much longer will Valentino's motivation last?

"It will last until he starts winning again. He is determined to get back to his winning ways, and I say so because it's the truth: he doesn't come back to his motorhome until 8:30pm, because he is busy in meetings with the engineers. Then, at 8:30 in the morning, he is back with them again. He is pushing them all very hard: you can see people looking exhausted in the meetings but Valentino is still there talking. He has now gotten it into his head that he wants to win with this bike, and he usually accomplishes what he sets out to do. There is a lot of potential, and they only need to find the right direction, work really hard, and the results will come."

Comment

Working...
                                X