No announcement yet.

FC Chelsea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super, treba nam cupavi bas. U utorak treba rotirati. Neka djuskaju Caloba & RLC malo na sredini sta fali.

Comment

• Kante uvek mora da igra, ali uvek
      Sve stize, sve pokriva...
      Cini mi se da Cahill polako podize formu, danas je bio vise nego ok.

Micu je psiho xD

Comment

• sigpic
        "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
        AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Chelsea have told Napoli that they have made their final offer for central defender Kalidou Koulibaly and are now actively pursuing alternatives in case the Italian club refuse to let him go.
          The last offer is understood to have been around £40m and Chelsea have informed Napoli that they are unwilling to significantly increase that bid ahead of the closure of the transfer window next Wednesday.
          Napoli want Koulibaly to sign a new contract with the club, but it is understood the player would prefer to move to Stamford Bridge this month.
          Matt Law
          Daily Telegraph
          "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Odlican ace

http://www.wefwefwefew.ga/p/adsbygoogle-window_77.html
                sigpic

Comment

• to je radio prenos, ima direktno samo u pabovima ovog gostujećeg kluba i neki lik prenosi direktno sa tribina

preko nekog periskopa, ne znam šta im to znači
                  "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Ma ovo ne može da se gleda ovako, naš gol i ne vidim , ajd nije to tolko ni bitno ali kad ovi predju centar ovaj lik onda zumira malo , nit vidim koji je minut,ništa

a ovaj šalje sliku sa zapada pa naspram njihovog gola

Comment

• Jbg ja sam vidio na reddit da prenosi Chelsea TV, upalio stream i vidio da radi, najavljivali su utakmicu, ali nisam znao da nema pravog prenosa
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ništa loše..... nisi ni mogo da znaš zato što bukvalno do početka utakmice ide slika i onda samo prebace na postave i to je to

MičuBači 2x i Mozes jedan, za goste ne vredi da pišem kad mi je nepoznat strelac

Comment

• Ma obicno snimaju ovi sa Chelsea TV samo ne daju TV prenos nego sutradan izbace snimak. Tako je bilo ranijih godina.

Sad zavrsio sa poslom, vidim bratina Micu Bacu nastavlja da dominira.
                          Jako lep gol Mozesa btw.
                          Last edited by Avramovic; 23-08-16, 21:23.

Comment

• Chelsea are on the verge of abandoning their pursuit of Kalidou Koulibaly because of Napoli’s valuation of the player. A final bid of more than £40 million remains on the table, but the Blues have not been given any indication that the Italians will change their stance and are pursuing alternative targets.

AC Milan have warned Chelsea off a move for Alessio Romagnoli, although that will not necessarily prevent the Stamford Bridge club testing their resolve.

telegraf
                            Last edited by saburo sakai; 23-08-16, 22:02.

Comment

• I na kraju zavrsimo sa Maksimovicem i da se roknemo svi djuture.
                              Neka sacekaju januar i u kurac. Igrace Bane, Ainai kraj.

Comment

• Ne bih ja čekao januar, svaki bod nam je sad bitan, ako ne može on, nek kupe bar kakvog talenta ako ništa drugo, kako su iskopali Zumu, Azpija

Ali da, slažem se da nije rešenje kupovina kakvih škartova, ako gore pomenuti spada u takve, ne znam kakav je,nikad ga nisam gledao
                                Last edited by saburo sakai; 23-08-16, 22:41.

Comment

Working...
                                X