No announcement yet.

FC Chelsea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tek sad vidim da je novi trener Ajaksa bivši trener Vitesea, onaj Bosz (ne znam kako se čita), pod njim je Traore bio njihov najbolji igrač

Traore will be reunited with coach Peter Bosz under whom he played at Vitesse Arnhem from 2013 to 2015 while on loan from Chelsea. He scored 16 goals in 14 Eredivisie appearances at Vitesse.
    Last edited by saburo sakai; 11-08-16, 10:10.
    "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Napokon neke vesti...čitajte

"When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Samo da kažem da i ja umem da postavljam ankete
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...l-diego-costa/

Za pola sata konferencija pred WH, u linku gore stoji da je imperativ dovodjenje štopera s tim da da se prvi put pominje još jedan odbrambeni igrač ali ništa konkretno, koja pozicija i ko je u pitanju

Rekoše da klub nije blizu dovodjenja napadača i da je Konte spreman da udje u sezonu sa Kostom, Betmenom(nadimak Mičua) i Remijem što je iznenadjenje imajući u vidu to da je bio praktično otpisan. Everton izgleda da nema nameru da spusti cenu a Real jednostavno ne želi da proda Moratu

Pominje se još i Maia, prvi put dakle i jači izvor po tom pitanju, jedino što mi nije jasno dal se na njega misli na moguće pojačanje u vezi ili...

Što se tiče mladih igrača, Aina je trenutno najbliži prvom timu ali da njegov status zavisi i od tog potencijalnog transfera drugog odbrambenog igrača

Comment

• Comment

• Je li tacno da je Celsi ponudio Juventusu Fabregasa?
                sigpic

Comment

• "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• i dalje ga zeza he/she za Matića : " she is important player for me"
                    Last edited by saburo sakai; 12-08-16, 13:57.

Comment

• http://www.football-italia.net/89126...-fabregas-juve

Izgleda, a isto Italijani preneli da nas je odbio Naingolan jos jednom.

Comment

• Pa Celsi ce biti tri puta jaci ako dovede Radju, a proda Fabregasa.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Istina, ali tesko mi je da verujem da cemo uspeti to da odradimo/

Comment

• to bolje pitaj nekog ko prati te izvore po Italijji, na ostrvu to niko nije preneo

izvor je neki tutosport(ako sam pravilno napisao)

Comment

• http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercato...14491350.shtml

"No thanks". This is the response of the Roma last Chelsea proposal for Radja Nainggolan, 40 million for the Giallorossi and 5 net per season for the player. "I remain," however, is the Belgian answer to a fan on Instagram, two words representing a tombstone of a transfer that not to be done.
                              google translate

Comment

• Ova konferencija me je baš interesovala imajući u vidu to kakvi su novinari na ostrvu, za sad ga ne diraju, nema provokacija iako pokušavaju da ga navuku malo na Siti i Junajted što je sad uspeo da izbegne diplomatski

Videćemo kako će se ponašati kad izgubimo

Ovo ostalo, ok je odgovarao na pitanja o prošloj sezoni i to je bitno da ga ne navuku na Murinja a očito da im je to cilj

Comment

Working...
                                X