FC Chelsea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Henryj View Post
    Nejasano bi mi bilo da Chelsea proda Kurtona.
    I posle se cudis sto te banuju.
    sigpic

Comment

• Треба похвалити момке за борбеност данас пре свега Азар који је поред гола имао много запажених улога што у нападу што у одбрани. Види се залагање, види се и жеља па ето нека бљесне на ЕУРУ и да поврати самопоуздање
      Резултат мање-више није ни толико битан али би лепше било да смо добили, но нема се шта замерити кад је ту жеља за играњем.
      Клинци коректни пре свега Траоре јако користан играч надам се да ће имати места код Контеа.

Comment

• Nije ovo prvi put da raskidamo ugovor,tako su prekinuil saradnju sa Umbrom,sećam se da je tad isplaćena neka velika lova za to vreme,tipa 20-25m funti

Osobno podržavam ovakav agresivan pristup,zašto bi čekali kraj ugovora ako možemo pre do jačeg sponzora

Ali to neće da opere klub nikako ako se Teriju ne produži ugovor

sa našeg sajta

Having begun our relationship in 2006, we would like to thank adidas for their fantastic support and cooperation over the past 10 years. In that time the club has lifted the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, two Premier League titles, four FA Cups and two League Cups, and we look forward to a successful final year of partnership.
        adidas

As compensation for the early termination of the contract, the adidas Group will receive a payment from Chelsea Football Club in 2017 that will already positively impact the Group's net income this year.

adidas AG wishes to expressly thank Chelsea Football Club for their always professional and successful collaboration, which has included, among other successes, the time of their UEFA Champions League title in 2012 as well as two Premier League titles.
        Verovatno je Purslov spremio neki jači ugovor,zašto bi plaćali adidasu skoro 50m evra samo da raskinemo ugovor

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...hip-ends-early
        Last edited by saburo sakai; 12-05-16, 12:00.
        "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Valjda im se nece ponovit slucaj Lampard. Moze Terry jos igrat, nije bukva style stoper, intaligentan je, nadomjesti pametnih postavljanjem mane koje su dosle godinama na planu fizikalije.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Lepo je klub oprao ruke,svaka čast

"Mi smo ponudili ugovor,pa on sad nek vidi"

Fuj ,pa taj Teri je grejao wc šolju Vajziju i Zoli ,čistio njihove kopačke a ovi se preko prokletog tvitera unapred obezbedjuju
                "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes. The contract extension the club has offered me is a different role and I hope everyone will understand I want to take the time to consider it carefully before making a decision.

Comment

• Put putuje...
                    sigpic

Comment

• "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Doslovno dva posta iznad tvog covjek stavio. Different role ce vjerojatno bit u stilu poveznice izmedu managera i igraca, neka produzena ruka.
                        Last edited by Henryj; 14-05-16, 10:54.

Comment

• Drogba je one sezone igra za lupam 60k sto je daleko manje od onoga sto je ranije zaradjivao

Verujem i da su ovom nesto slicno ponudili,izmedju 60 i 80

Bas bih se razocarao ako iskulira sad i zapali u Kinu

Comment

• Ma ostaje Teri! Postaje novi Gigs
                            Originally posted by Vladan
                            SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                            :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X