No announcement yet.

FC Chelsea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opet ja sa trolovanjem Coste, on i njegov mini me nemam nista protiv coveka samo nailazim na smesne slike sa njim u glavnoj ulozi
    VALENTINO ROSSI #46

Comment

• Koji li je tim jaci? Ovaj novi mozda ima jaca imena, ali stari neverovatan karakter.
      sigpic

Comment

• Ne mogu da kazem jer mi se isti ali blagu prednost dajem ovaj sadasni...

Comment

• Ovaj je jaci,ali meni licno je onaj sa Ballackom i Essienom najdrazi i najjaci
          Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Sa Krespom i gospodinom Adrijanom Mutuom je pravi, sve ostalo su pokušaji imitacije.

Comment

• Naravno i onaj romanticni tim iz 1999. godine je imaoo svoje majstore,veoma karizmaticna ekipa...

Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• To nije isti fudbalski klub, ne priznajem.

Comment

• Evo neke statistike......

Top scorer:- Costa
                  Most passes:- Cesc Fabregas
                  Assist provider:- Cesc Fabregas
                  Most tackles won- Azpilicueta
                  Most interceptions- Matic
                  Most headers won- Terry
                  Most dribbles- Hazard
                  Team with most goals- Chelsea.

Comment

• http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ving-that.html

The difference between Chelsea 2005 and Chelsea 2014...
                    “I think the team of 2005 had one plus in relation to this team, which was killer instinct. Every time we could kill matches, we killed matches. I don’t remember matches where we had the opponent and didn’t kill. It was a team that never gave a chance to the opponent to survive.
                    “This team is not there. We are more artistic, I believe. We have better control of the game by having the ball, and by knowing how to move between players – the circulation of the ball.
                    “This team has more [potential] to be admired by good results but also for a certain style of play. In that team I had guys like Makelele. He knew everything about that [toughness]. These guys are still in that learning process. I think we are going in a very good direction. People like [Arjen] Robben, [Damien] Duff, even Joe [Cole] in his two great seasons with me were people with appetite to kill matches, to finish.

Who is better - Chelsea or Man City?...
                    "You tell me. If we keep this team and they [City] keep that team: in five years time, who is going to be better? I say immediately - us, because in five years I'm going to have Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Azpilicueta, Zouma in the best moment of their careers, and the fantastic players I have now at 28,29"
                    .. итд, итд.

Comment

• Kakve su ovo vesti da ce Kosta mozda odsustvovati 3 nedelje?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Jose says Diego Costa is a doubt for the game, as are Ramires, Drogba, Mikel and Schurrle
                        Вуче ту повреду, за скоро сваку утакмицу ове сезоне је био упитан, мислим..
                        Лепо Мурињо каже да још увек није спреман за три текме у недељи и ето шта се деси.
                        Ако је истина да ће паузирати 3 недеље биће незгодно, онда нам преостаје само Реми, јер је и Дрогба повређен.

Мада ко зна, Евара поправи за дан то.

Comment

• Video da je to Mejl objavio, pa reko mozda neko ovde ima neki info.
                          sigpic

Comment

• ‘A few, but I want to wait until tomorrow,’ he responded when asked if there were any injury worries. ‘We have some problems, yes. Ramires, Drogba, Diego Costa, Schurrle, Mikel, it’s a long list.’
                            sigpic

Comment

• Spoiler

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X