No announcement yet.

FC Chelsea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Izgleda je Mou malo prso, ali sta ja znam...
    I dalje mi se place sto trojka iza napadaca (i to Coste) nije Hazard-Mata-Schurrle.

Comment

• Radi Murinjo po meni dobar posao, prodaje igrace koji vrede i ne trebaju mu i popunjava pozicije gde skripi i dovodi zamene, sve u duhu finansijskog fer-pleja.Jasno je to da ne moze Celzi da potrosi dosta para na leto i da dovede levog beka, veznog i spica, pa mora nekog da proda ko vredi.Nisu ni Luiz ni Mata po njegovom ukusu, a vec se na poziciji stopera stvorio visak dolaskom Zume tako da je za mene ovo bio ocekivan potez.

Comment

• Meni je Vilijan sasvim dobar igrac .
        sigpic

Comment

• Eden Hazard has been crowned the Chelsea Player of the Year for 2013/14.

'I just want to say thank you,' said the Belgian. 'The three nominees all deserved it but it's me! We know it's a collective sport but individually trophies are sometimes good, so I'll take this one home and enjoy it with my family. When I play I try to give my best on the pitch. I like the applause and when the fans come they want to see a spectacle.'

Earlier in the evening Cesar Azpilicueta was voted the Players' Player of the Year, chosen by members of the first team squad and technical staff. On accepting the award, handed out by 2002 Chelsea Player of the Year Carlo Cudicini, Azpilicueta paid tribute to his team-mates.

'Thank you to everyone because it's a pleasure for me to have this award,' said Azpilicueta. 'I give everything and sometimes I get angry with some of them but after five minutes everything is fine so thank you.'

Paulo Ferreira picked up the Special Recognition award for the service he gave the club between 2004 and 2013 in the penultimate prize of the night.

'I feel so humbled,' smiled Ferreira. 'I can't believe I have won this award. I spent nine great years at this club and I feel really happy. For me it was like a second home here, it was a big family. That's why I am still living in London and I hope to be here for a long time. If I'm here and I'm having this award I have to say thank you to Jose. He was the one who brought me to the club and I stayed here for a long time even though I wasn't expecting it.'

There was a double celebration for Lewis Baker, who won both the Chelsea Young Player of the Season and the Chelsea Goal of the Season for his stunning mid-air half-volley against Arsenal's Under-21 side.
          On receiving the second award Baker said: 'Even to win one is an amazing feeling and for me to get this award as well tonight is a great achievement.'

Comment

• Comment

• Francois Piraux ‏@F8Piraux 3h
              According to reports in Germany, Mourinho has given the green light for a £15million offer to go in for Roberto #Firmino. #CFC
              Dakle Firmino...

Comment

• [VINE]MXhl7bgl1t5[/VINE]

[VINE]MXMHFn2abHV[/VINE]

Last edited by Avramovic; 14-05-14, 21:36.

Comment

• Comment

• Steta kad od ovih dal ce jedan da dobie priliku da zaigra za prvi tim a imamo strasni mladi tim... al svaka cast na osvajanju trofeja kad ne moze prvi tim mogu omladinci
                    Last edited by DeMoN17; 14-05-14, 22:57.

Comment

• Тешко, можда Бејкер јер је дечко луд али оно баш баш.

Comment

• Da, da Bejker, mozda i Loftus-Cheek mogu tu da stavim....

Barcelona are prepared to offer former Arsenal midfielder Alex Song to Chelsea as part of a bid for David Luiz. (Telegraph) #CFC #FCB
                        #FCB are set to battle with #Bayern Munich and #PSG over Luiz, who is expected to be allowed to leave Stamford Bridge. (Telegraph) #CFC
                        Mourinho has already made Paulinho a surprise target & is prepared to sell £30m Luiz to help generate transfer funds. (Telegraph) #CFC #THFC
                        Alexis Sánchez could be a more appealing player to Mourinho for Barcelona to offer in a trade for David Luiz (Telegraph) #CFC #FCB
                        Slatke muke za Murinjo... Al sta ce nam Paulinjo

Liverpool have made an inquiry to Chelsea about signing the brother of Eden Hazard, Thorgan. (Telegraph) #CFC #LFC
                        Ne verujem u ovo.... da cemo ga prodati...

Comment

• Eliaquim Mangala to @beinsports_FR: "Chelsea or Manchester City? Chelsea, because it is in London." #CFC #MCFC #FCP

Note: Didier Drogba donated €1 million (£814,000) to the families of the victims of the mining disaster in Soma, Turkey. #CFC #Galatasaray

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Капитен на Флориди..

Comment

• Delfinova zena

Comment

Working...
                                X