• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moze Eden majstor sam, nema greske.
    "Once you leave Arsenal, you can only go down, really." - Jack Wilshere

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

• Moze u Francuskoj u PL ne moze vala sam da se na glavu nasadi..
      sigpic
      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Nema ni Arsenal neke napadace da se ne lazemo

Comment

• Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 10m

Sky sources: Chelsea make £20m bid to re-sign Benfica midfielder Nemanja Matic #SSN
          "Once you leave Arsenal, you can only go down, really." - Jack Wilshere

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

• Ja sam cak citao na nekim sajtovima da Matic sutra ide na lekarske preglede u London i da ce potpisati za Celsi.
            Originally posted by maliajnstajn
            Arsenal ako uzme narednih 5 tekmi, uzima i titulu, nema previse tu filozofije.

Comment

• Di Marzio: Tomorrow Chelsea FC will close the deal with SL Benfica to bring back Nemanja Matic, probably for €23million.
              Sky i Di Marzio spominju istu cifru (£20m je otprilike €23m), ali malo mi je to para. Znam da je pre bila prica oko 40m, a sad odjedanput 20m? Nešto mi ne štima tu, čudno bi bilo da Benfika pristane na tako malu sumu.
              Last edited by DjordjeCFC; 13-01-14, 00:10.
              It's blue, what else matters?

Comment

• The end of Kevin De Bruyne at #CFC. Transfer to Wolfsburg should be completed in next 24/48 hours. Fee: €18-20m plus addons on a 5 year deal
                .... Odlican deal dajemo De Bruyne za Matic-a

Comment

• Matic on Zurich Radio: "It's true, I'll be re-signing for #CFC. I love the club, the city, the fans, and Mourinho. I rejected #MUFC... "
                  Dakle potvrdio je i sam Matic da ce potpisati za Chelsea ponovo i da je odbio Man Utd...

Comment

• Hmm... bolje da mi ipak sačekamo potvrdu sa oficijalnog sajta.

When the boss was asked about Fernando Torres and our center forward shopping, and had the following to say in response:

"Fernando is calm. He knows that we are not going to go into the market in January. He knows that in the summer a club like Chelsea is always trying to improve, get new players in, but he knows that we like him, support him, there are no problems with Torres."
                    Murinjo potvrdio još jedanput da nećemo kupovati napadača u ovom prelaznom roku. Dobra odluka po meni, bolje sačekati leto nego panično kupovati sada. Izgleda da je Matić jedina prava meta u ovom roku, pominje se i mladi defanzivac St. Etiena Zouma ali ništa konkretno se ne dešava po tom pitanju.

Sky Italia's Di Marzio: Benfica's Nemanja Matic will undergo a medical with Chelsea tomorrow as the deal is done.
                    Last edited by DjordjeCFC; 13-01-14, 22:08.

Comment

• http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/1755350

Nek' ti je sa srecom Nemanja.
                      sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                      -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Fresh taj clanak je stari iz vreme kad je dosao u Chelsea iz Kosince...

Ps:

Evo jos nesto o Matic-a....

Matic - "Yes, it was my last game. I want to thank all the people at the club and all the supporters. Benfica will be forever in my heart."
                        Matic: "I want to improve, to go back to the best league in the world, and back to Chelsea, a club which I like."
                        Ake bi mogao na pozajmicu u Millwall...

FizzyJacko ‏@fizzyjacko 1h
                        Ake could go on loan to a championship club one of the teams interested is #Millwall #cfc
                        Murinjo za Azard-a....

Mourinho on Hazard's future (1/2): "For me the situation is clear — the best place to develop is in the most difficult League" #CFC
                        Mourinho on Hazard's future (2/2): After that the best place to show how good you are is the easiest League not the most difficult #CFC
                        Mourinho: "If you are an attacking player and go to Barcelona or Real, it is easier to score 50 goals than if you’re playing in England"
                        Mourinho: "In my case, where I enjoyed most is where the competition is. It’s high here. If I was a player I wouldn’t leave the PL" #CFC
                        Mourinho: "Eden Hazard can become one of the best players in the world. Now he sees his football and profession with different eyes." #CFC
                        Mourinho on Hazard: "He trains much better, he concentrates much better. Tactically, he has had a big evolution" #CFC
                        Mourinho: "Hazard understands how to put his qualities on the surface of the team. He understands the best way to hide his weaknesses" #CFC
                        Mourinho: "Hazard is playing in a #CFC side trying to win the Premier League, also the Champions League, and is going to the World Cup"
                        Mourinho: "Hazard has in his hands all the tools to fill the gaps. Everyone knows he is talented, that he was that when he arrived" #CFC
                        Marin ocekuje da ostane u Sevilla, ali priznaje da nije do njega nego dali ce ga Chelsea pustiti....

Marin (1/2): "Sevilla want me to stay, but that's not a decision only they can make. I would like to stay too because..." #CFC
                        Marin (2/2): "...I really like it here, but in the end, it's up to Chelsea what happens. I'm loving it here in Spain" #CFC (Eurosport)
                        Marin: "I've already been likened to Messi, and when I am really fit again then these comparisons will resurface." #CFC
                        Marin: "Everything is really perfect here [at Sevilla], probably better than in England, even though I did enjoy my time at Chelsea." #CFC
                        Last edited by DeMoN17; 14-01-14, 13:14.

Comment

• Sa Maticem na sredini Chelsea dobija 35% pobede (samo zato sto je on tu tj. na terenu) bilo koje utakmice,
                          a gde su doprinosi ostalih igraca! Ima da sve sabijate. Zao mi je sto nije dosao kod nas ali za Matica je ovo takodje idealno resenja a o Chelsea da i ne govorim.
                          >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Odlični dealove sa Matićem i De Brujnom.

Comment

• Schurrle sa Kevin Garnett...

Na ovom je Ba...

Lamps spreman za drebi...

Frank Lampard UK ‏@FrankLampardUK 7m
                              #Chelsea expect Matic to complete a medical tomorrow morning. A fee of €24m has been agreed. Lampard will be fit for United. (via @garbosj)

Comment

• #Matic night: now the new @chelseafc player is in London. at Berkeley Hotel...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ajde više potpisuj čoveče, pa da slavimo

Ohh Matic, Ohh Matic.
                                He's 6 foot 4 inch.
                                He'll make your midfielders his bitch.
                                He's returning to Stamford Bridge.
                                Oh Matic. Oh Matic.

Last edited by DjordjeCFC; 15-01-14, 10:52.

Comment

Working...
                                X