ATP Finals 2017. - London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ivan_pg View Post
    Ja sam ozbiljan Bokice,ne znam o kakvom trolovanju pricas.Pogledajte na kraju meca koliko je istrcao u statistici.Ne vidim sto se tice kretanja nikakav problem.
    I sad kad ti svi kazemo da se jedva krece i da je ocigledno povredjen, ti ces da kazes: a da da, sad kad malo bolje pogledam ipak ste upravu....
    lose trolujes
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• trenutak odluke

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sto je najgore nije jedini koji tako misli Bojana,jel to kolektivno trolovanje Rafovaca?

Comment

• A sadaaaaaaaaaaaa SPEKTAKL idemooooooooooo

Comment

• Sad je jedna dupla zagarantovana, takodje i fh u dno mreze, o ostalom necu pricati, ostavit cu vas da uzivate.
            OVAKO

Comment

• Ne krece se covjek lose,ne trci ka muva bez glave kao 2005-te prosto ostarao je covjek,dozira vise.Gleda manje da se trosi.

Comment

• cek dok dodje do mec lopti, onda postaje zanimljivo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ajde vise napokon i ova muka da se zavrsi.

Comment

• Bezveze vala, totalno neočekivan rasplet na kraju

Comment

• Bas sam razocaran Gofanovim gemom, morao je biti interesantniji.
                      OVAKO

Comment

• Nije mi jasan Nadal zasto uopste igra ovaj zavrsni. Odmori se covece za Australiju, zavrsio si kao prvi. Sanse za titulu bez treninga na ovakvoj podlozi su ionako nikakve, a sve ostalo za njega je nista.

Comment

• Ja sve pogodih danas a ovdje me optuzuju za trolovanje.

Comment

• bzvz, makar da je doslo do 40:40

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bokice nemoj vise ovako da me napadas skocio mi je pritisak,osjecam da nisam dobrodosao na tvom podforumu.

Comment

• Bas me zanima sta ce reci na konferenciji
                                Originally posted by Casiraghi
                                Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                                Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                                Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Working...
                                X