• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jo liniske sudije
    OVAKO

Comment

zato ih treba ukinuti
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
        A kako moze da izgubi 1.mesto pre AOa?
        Ako Federer osvoji Atp final i Brisbane i pri tome pobjedi Nadala u finalu Brizbejna recimo.Dovoljno je da tamo osvoji 100 bodova vise od Nadala i da bude prvi.I da Nadal izgubi sve meceve sad.
        Last edited by E1_PG; 13-11-17, 16:33.

Comment

Veliki Dimitrov. Pokrali su ga al se lik potrudio da zijani servis na najbolji moguci nacin, umjetnik.
          OVAKO

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan_pg View Post
            Ako Federer osvoji Atp final i Brisbane i pri tome pobjedi Nadala u finalu Brizbejna recimo.
            Fed igra samo Hopman cup.

ajmo Griso

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Thiem
              OVAKO

Comment

hahahahaah, ova dvojica su genijlaci

steta sto nije best of 5, da se jos smejemo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Uvek protiv kvazi francuskinju, na ovaj ili onaj nacin.
                  Ajmo Grigor!
                  Originally posted by Casiraghi
                  Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                  Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                  Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Fed igra samo Hopman cup.

ajmo Griso
                    Igrace on ili Brizbejn ili Dohu vidjeces.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan_pg View Post
                      Igrace on ili Brizbejn ili Dohu vidjeces.
                      u koliko para da nece?

da li ce Grisa uspeti sad?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by MareLFC View Post
                        Uvek protiv kvazi francuskinju, na ovaj ili onaj nacin.
                        Ajmo Grigor!
                        Nemoj tako Kiki je porijeklom iz tvojih krajeva dolje sa juga,cini mi se Pirot.

Comment

Kakva umetnost, ovo se ne vidja svaki dan.
                          OVAKO

Comment

u koliko para da nece?
                            Ja imam 13 eura kod sebe trenutno,a treba jedan drug da mi donese tj. duzan mi je 7 eura tako da ne znam,koliko ti nudis?

Comment

Kakvi mentalni patuljci

@Ivan
                              malo je to, sta je 20 evra

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

malo je to, sta je 20 evra
                                Kakva je Beogradjanka,malo joj je 20 eura.Znas li da ljudi kopaju citavi dan za dnevnicu od 20 eura?No ajde nema veze vjerovatno si ti u pravu ovo za Brizbejn,bolje ga ti poznajes,necu da mi propadnu i ovih 13 eura treba mi za ljekove.

Comment

Working...
                                X