No announcement yet.

Juventus FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To je igranje razlaza, neće kod nas Kuardado, to je bilo jasno i pre par dana čim su krenule vesti kako se povezujemo sa Iturbeom.

Comment

• Slazem se,ako ce vec prodati Cuadrada onda ce to biti ili u Englesku ili u Spaniju,nece ga pustiti kod nas.
      Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Ma pustili bi ga oni kod nas u slučaju da naša ponuda pude najpovoljnija, a kako ne možemo da ga merimo sa Arapima i ostalim punišama....

Comment

• Još jedan u nizu, još jedan u nizu, brav očevi ove igre, bravo, bravo

Juventus snap up PSG talent Coman

Dečak samo u 5.-oj roka, samo pun gas

Comment

• Juve to begin summer tour in Indonesia

Comment

• Brat grande !!!

Vucinic: 'Thank you, Juve!'

Mirko Vucinic sent a goodbye message to Juventus fans for the “indelible emotions” after his move to Al Jazira.

The Montenegro international completed his transfer to Abu Dhabi, signing a two-year contract.

“The goals, assists and records do not count,” wrote Vucinic on his Facebook page.

“Nor do the defeats and disappointments. The only thing that matters is being part of something important called Juve.

“That is how you write history and we wrote it together for three years. Indelible emotions.

“Thank you to everyone for everything!”

Comment

• Srećan rođendan oče, oče, oče ove igre !!!

Comment

• Sve najbolje legendo
                  Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Fernando i Đorđo Armani

Comment

• Što se Morate tiče

according to GDM this is the deal:

- Morata to Juve for 18M
                      - After the first season Real Madrid can buy him for 30M
                      - After the second season Real Madrid can buy him for 35M
                      - Once the third season starts, Real Madrid no longer have a fixed price at which they can buy Morata but will have first refusal should we decide to accept a bid from another team (i.e. if Chelsea bid 45M, real can match the bid and speak to Morata first)
                      - Morata is signing a 5 year contract with Real Madrid that will come into play if they ever redeem hi
                      Kako bi otprilike izgledao tim dogodine u 4-3-3 sistemu

odlično ovo meni, ekipa osvežena, došli mladi igrači, željni izazova a pred sobom imaju veliki izazov, još da se dokažu da su igrači kalibra za klub ove veličine, a realno oba mlada pojačanja su preplaćena, dakle velika su očekivanja u odnosu na njih.

Evra isto potpisuje uskoro, ali će se timu pridružiti tek 27. jula jer ima produžen odmor zbog reprezentativnih obaveza.

Comment

• Srećan rođendan oče ove igre.

Comment

• Koliko savrseno izgleda ovo 4-3-3,ali me i dalje cudi sto je Marota dao tolike pare,ne lici to na njega,ali za Evru samo 2 miliona,majstor

Bobo sve najbolje brate.
                          Dreams are coming true.

Comment

• The young Parisian explained refusing English clubs.

Kingsley Coman has left PSG for Juventus. In a given Corriere dello Sport interview, the young striker said to have refused the Premier League. "Newcastle, Arsenal and Tottenham were also interested. But I chose Juventus because I love history. This is the club Platini, Zidane and Trezeguet."
                            Brat

EDIT:

OTAC

Last edited by Brajkula; 12-07-14, 14:39.

Comment

• Tomorrow the hard work begins once again for the Bianconeri. And they’re hungry for more success.

Ideeeemo Bogovi igr ove, ideeemo !!!!!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X