Juventus FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barzagli and Peluso injured

Bad news for Juventus, as Andrea Barzagli’s calf problem is continuing and Federico Peluso has a thigh strain.

Barzagli pulled out in the warm-up of last night’s 1-0 victory against Genoa, complaining of a recurring left calf problem.

Tests “revealed increased inflammation in the region. His condition will continue to be monitored over the coming days.”

It has been a recurring issue with Barzagli, so the medical staff don’t want to risk pushing his recovery too quickly, especially with the World Cup looming on the horizon.

There are some reports the centre-back could be out of action for 3-4 weeks.

Meanwhile, Peluso had left Genoa last night because of flu symptoms, but those masked the pain from a muscular complaint he had in training on Saturday.

Tests today showed a first-grade tear of the adductor longus thigh muscle and he’ll be sidelined for several weeks.

However, Carlos Tevez is back in training and should be fit to start Thursday’s Europa League match with Fiorentina.

Barza aut, što je kataklizma pred Viole u ravanšu Lige Evrope.

Comment

• Znaci Kaseres od starta,a dobro je za Peluza(iako mu naravno ne zelim zlo,neka se brzo oporavi,ali..) crni brat ce od pocetka zaigrati
      Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Comment

• Release clause stalling Pogba deal

Paul Pogba’s contract renewal at Juventus is stalling because of a minimum fee release clause, it is claimed.

The Bianconeri midfielder has been heavily linked with a switch away from Turin in the summer, with Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid both said to be interested.

However, Antonio Conte’s men are keen to keep the France international beyond his current deal, which ends in 2016.

The club and the player’s representative have been in talks for a few months, but are stuttering over one detail.

Wages and contract length are all, according to Libero, agreed – with Pogba set to earn €3.5m per season and stay on until 2017.

However, his agent is insistent that the deal has to have a release clause inserted, something Juve do not want.

Postaviti to na 100 milki, pa ako se neko isprisi neka ide dete, ne treba sabotirati ničiju sreću, pogotovo ne svoju, a cenim da smo sa 100 miliona zadovoljna masa. Msm poenta priče je da će ovo produženje ugovora zadržati Pola verovatno samo još jednu sezonu a ako on nastavi ovako da igra ili će klub morati da mu da neki novi ugovor po kome će primati više od 3.5m godišnje kako bi slovio naredni ugovor po ovom tekstu ili će biti primoran da ga proda. Sledeća neka granica cenim da bi bila 5 miliona godišnje, a iz ove perspektive teško da će se zrikavi i co. opredeliti za tako nešto....to iz ove perspektive, ko zna šta sve može da se desi za 2 godine.

EDIT:

Marotta: Istanbul cost us €25m

Juventus director Beppe Marotta has revealed that their loss to Galatasaray in the Champions League cost the club €25m.

The Bianconeri were beaten 1-0 by the Turkish side in ridiculous conditions at the end of last year, to miss out on the Last 16 of the competition.

And the board member has claimed that just one goal has a huge effect on the club and its resources.

“A football club has to deal with an imponderable factor,” he told Corriere dello Sport.

“And that’s results on the field. The imponderable is the uncertainty of the game.

“Just one goal can have such a huge meaning. Our exit from the Champions League cost us €25m.

“Our financial growth compared to the rest of Europe is slow - compared to England for instance.

“In some stadiums we have under 50 per cent attendance. But for us, the new stadium has played a key role in the diversification of our revenues.

“More people through the turnstiles means more opportunities in the market.”
          Last edited by Brajkula; 19-03-14, 12:59.

Comment

• Šmekerica neka i to - uživo sa povratka iz Firence

Comment

• Ljorente ceo mec odigrao katastrofa i onda u jednom dodiru sa loptom izvrti protivnickog igraca ,omoguci slobodan udarac i plus izbaci igraca sa terana zbog crvenog,klasa.
              Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Vala jeste se mačevao sa onom loptom, baš u problemu bio, ali posle Pirla najzaslužniji za prolazak dalje.

Comment

• Djidji Bufon pica.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Krespo se osvrnuo na pričice 100 bodova Serija A vs LE

"Nemojmo se šaliti. Ja sam s Mancinievim Interom došao do 97, a s Mourinhovim Chelseajem do 91, ali nikada nisam primio nikakvu medalju za to. Bolja je Europa: svaki put kad se sjetim Kupa UEFA osvojenog s Parmom obuzme me ponos. Bili smo jedini, a od '99 je prošlo dosta godina."
                    Meni lično objasnio ovom rečenicom.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Brajkula View Post
                        Krespo se osvrnuo na pričice 100 bodova Serija A vs LE

Meni lično objasnio ovom rečenicom.
                        Zasto praviti komparaciju kad mozete i jedno i drugo uzeti
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

• Drugacije je to bilo vreme onda. Svaki trofej je bio stvar prestiza. Koliko su Italijani bili jaki nije imalo toliko trofeja za osvajanje Kup Kupova, Kup Italije, Kup UEFA. Sve je to bilo pozeljno, samo da se osvoji. Dok je danas druga prica. Osim drzavnog prvenstva i LS, sve je nekako nebitno. Jedino jos FA Cup valja spomenut zbog tradicije, ali i tamo se dosta oscilira.

Comment

• Mourinho: ''Ukoliko Juventus osvoji Ligu Evrope to za mene ne bi bio preveliki uspeh. Zašto? Zato što je ovaj tim Juventusa napravljen za osvajanje Lige Šampiona.''
                            U pravu je covek samo sto bih ja bio zadovoljan LE
                            Dreams are coming true.

Comment

• Comment

• RTS prenosi znaci slusacemo Acu Informaciju kako dominira,Vucko u startnoj i Isla ostalo isto,Ljorente na klupu kao i Lihstajner.
                                Dreams are coming true.

Comment

Working...
                                X